5

JUNGKOOK'S POV
Age:9

I knew how sad hyung was  because of mom. She scolded him even though he worked really hard. I saw hyung studying hard late at night to get good grades but mom and dad was still not satisfied with him. I felt like it was my fault that mom and dad are treating him like that. Hyung must hate me by now.

Mom and dad already left for work.
It's been more than three hours hyung locked himself inside his room. I got worried because he didn't eat anything after coming back from school.

" Hyung?" I called for him slowly knocking on the door. He didn't answer.

" Hyung please open the door. You didn't eat anything after coming back from school. You must be hungry. I brought some strawberries." I sorry said shaking a box full of strawberries so that he can hear the sound. I knew how much he loves strawberries.

" Go away! I am not hungry!" Hyung shouted from inside without opening the door. His voice sounded hoarse. He must've cried.

" It's ok if you don't want to talk to me hyung. I'll keep the strawberries here. You can eat it if you're hungry." I said placing the box in front of his door. I waited for a response but he didn't say anything.

I slowly walked away from the door and went to my room. Our rooms  are at the same place facing eachother. I kept my door open to see if he takes it or not.

After an hour while I was doing my homework, I heard a door opening. I saw hyung slowly coming out to take the box of strawberries.

I smiled to myself seeing him taking the box. But my smile dropped as soon as I saw hyung's face properly. His eyes were swollen and nose became red because of crying too much.

I wanted to go and hug him but I knew he wouldn't eat the strawberries if he sees me.

IN THE MORNING

I woke up early to check hyung. Surprisingly he woke up before me. I saw him in his room studying.

" Hyung?" I called him softly.

" What do you want?" He asked with a cold tone.

" W-well I just wanted to see if you were alright." I was a bit taken back because of the cold tone.

" Alright? After ruining my life, you wanted to see if I was alright?" He said with a sad tone.

" Hyung-" I tried to explain but hyung cut me off.

" Don't. I don't want to hear anything. Just leave my room. You're disturbing me." Hyung said not listening to what I wanted to say. I nodded and left his room.

I don't want to see hyung like this. He is always sad and rude towards me. But when mom and dad comes he acts all happy and treats me nicely. I wanted his past self back.

After that day, I didn't talk to hyung for a few days because I didn't want him to be more upset with me. But I couldn't hold back anymore. I wanted to talk to him and play with him in the garden.

I went to the kitchen and took a strawberry flavoured ice cream from the fridge for hyung. I knew how much he loved ice cream. So before going to his room I took it with me.

*Knock knock*

After waiting for some time, the door opened making me smile. He doesn't always open the door when it's me or maybe he didn't know it was me actually. He looked tired and stressed out because of studying too much. My face changed into a concerned one.

" Hyung are you alright?" I asked worriedly. But when he saw it was me, he tried to shut the door but I stopped him.

" Hyung plz listen to me." I said softly holding his hand.

" What?" He asked coldly yanking away my hand.

" Can I come in first?" I asked not wanting to be outside his room anymore.

Hyung walked inside without saying anything which meant I had the permission. So I quickly went inside and closed the door slowly.

" Hyung. Do you some ice cream?" I asked handing him the strawberry ice cream I brought.

" Just tell what you wanted to tell me and leave." He told pushing away the ice cream.

" Hyung why are you being like this?" I asked with tears forming in my eyes.

" Why? You're asking me why?!" Hyung suddenly raised his voice.

"You weren't like this before. I miss you hyung." I said trying to hug him but he pushed me away.

" You! It's all your fault! You ruined my life! It was all okay before you came in our house. You stole my parents from me. They don't love me anymore because of you. You ruined our family!" Hyung screamed at me while tears were falling from his eyes like waterfall.

" Hyung plz-" Before I could say anything hyung started shouting again.

" Stop! Don't call me hyung. You're not my brother!!" He cried harder. I felt guilty. Did I really ruin their family? Is it really my fault?

" I am sorry hy-"

" Get out! Right now!" Hyung pushed me out of his room and slammed the door on my face.

"I didn't mean to hurt you like this, hyung. I am sorry. I am really sorry. Plz open the door." I started crying and begging hyung to open the door but he never did. I fell asleep on the floor while crying.

AUTHOR'S POV

As time passed by, taehyung started to hate and despise jungkook more and more. He blamed jungkook for everything. He thinks that his parents changed and his life became hell because of jungkook. He always looked for something with which he can blackmail jungkook. He wanted revenge. He wanted to destroy jungkook's life.

One the other hand, Even though taehyung always treats jungkook badly and ignores him, his love for taehyung never lessened abit. He still loves taehyung like he used to from the beginning. He thinks that taehyung didn't do anything wrong because it was his fault. He stole taehyung's parents from him.

That's why he still loves taehyung without holding any grudge for treating him badly and is still trying to get closer to him.

(Words: 1081)

A/N: This chapter sucks.

Also I might not be able to update everyday as Ramadan is from tomorrow so I'll be busy.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Have a nice day
Borahae 💜