15

AUTHOR'S POV

It has been a few days since jungkook made a hickey on taehyung's neck. Everyone was asking him what happened but he simply said it was a mosquito bite and everyone believed him as he was too innocent to do these kinds of things. He literally never had a boyfriend or girlfriend in his whole life.

Jungkook has been much quieter after that incident. Taehyung felt that too. Jungkook always talked with taehyung all the time and asked frequently if he needed something or not which made taehyung annoyed to be honest. Jungkook was obsessed with his hyung.

But now he got more quiet and just talks if necessary but he still does protect taehyung. Taehyung kinda missed his usual self because things became really akward between after that day.

" Hyung? Do you wanna go somewhere after school? I have a place to show you." Jungkook asked taehyung while having breakfast.

Jungkook was tired of waiting for taehyung to say something about his behavioural change but he didn't. He knew taehyung wouldn't do anything if stays quiet. So he gave up and decided to talk.

" It's not like I have a choice. You'll make me go there anyways." Taehyung said hurting jungkook's feelings.

No matter how cruel taehyung was jungkook still loved him. Even though taehyung took advantage of jungkook for loving him and made him do bad things, jungkook never tried or did anything that could harm or make taehyung sad. He didn't force anything on taehyung. So jungkook was hurt after hearing what taehyung said.

" Forget it." Jungkook muttered and left the house without finishing his breakfast. Taehyung knew he messed up big time. Jungkook never let him go to school alone but today he left taehyung alone.

" Shit!" Taehyung cursed feeling guilty.

AT SCHOOL

" Are you sad kooks?" Yoongi asked when he saw jungkook's sad expression. He always greets yoongi with a hug and talks with him nonstop. But today he just muttered a small hi and kept quiet.

" Let's go to the rooftop." Yoongi said when he sensed they couldn't talk about this in the classroom.

They left for the rooftop before the class started. Taehyung saw them leaving and felt more guilty.

" So- you wanna talk about it?" Yoongi asked as they sat down.

" Why is he being like that?" Jungkook said in a sad voice. Yoongi knew who he was talking about.

" Am I not treating him good enough? W-why is he always cold towards me?" Jungkook broke down crying. Yoongi was a bit shocked. He never saw jungkook crying before. He didn't know what to say.

" I always took care of him as much as I could. I let him take advantage of me. I know I took his place from his family but I never wanted anything from mom and dad. I just wanted hyung to be happy." Jungkook was crying on yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi knew that jungkook has always been really lonely. He didn't get as much as affection taehyung thought he got. Jungkook always felt like their affection was forced and not from the heart. But they were trying too hard to love jungkook that they completely ignored taehyung.

But still he was always feeling guilty for taking away taehyung's parents from him. He couldn't sleep while thinking about that. He was now expressing all his suppressed feelings for the first time.

" Cry as much you want." Yoongi said rubbing circles on his back.

" I know it's wrong to love your own brother but I never saw him as a brother nor has he. I am trying my best to make him happy but he still hates me." Jungkook said sobbing.