35

AUTHOR'S POV

"Tae!!" Jimin shouted dramatically and ran inside as soon as he arrived namjoon and Jin's house.

" You'll hurt yourself babe." Yoongi warned jimin lazily for running.

" Hey Yoongi hyung." Jungkook greeted yoongi and hugged him first as he was watching TV on the couch.

" Yah jungkook, where is my baby?" Jimin asked jungkook refering to taehyung.

" Yah! He's my baby." Jin whined at jimin.

" No he's my baby since childhood you only know him for a year or so." Jimin fought back.

" That's not true midget!" Jin said making Jimin pout.

" Aish! Stop fighting over Tae. He's my baby. Also jimin hyung Tae is upstairs in our room." Jungkook said stopping both of them from fighting.

" Thanks kooks!" Jimin quickly thanked jungkook and ran upstairs.

" Yah! Don't run in my house." Jin shouted at jimin who was still running not listening to jin's shouting.

" Oh hey chim." Taehyung greeted when he saw jimin coming upstairs.

" Tae!!" Jimin shouted for the hundredth time and jumped on taehyung wrapping his legs around his waist.

" What happened?" Taehyung asked hugging jimin back.

" I missed you." Jimin whined.

" We literally saw eachother yesterday at school." Taehyung rolled his eyes and put jimin down.

"  Yah yoongi hyung stop your midget boyfriend from breaking my baby's hips." Jungkook came upstairs and complained to yoongi about jimin always jumping on taehyung.

" You will break his hips first while fucking him." Jimin sassed back at jungkook making taehyung blush.

" I taught my baby well." Yoongi said with a proud smile and ruffled Jimin's hair.

" Okay now both of you out. We need some alone bestie time." Jimin said pushing yoongi and jungkook out of taehyung's room.

" Tae are you alright?" Jimin asked changing his cheery voice into a gentle and sad voice.

" Hmm." Taehyung nodded hanging his head low. Even though they were alright here in namjoon and Jin's house, taehyung was worried a out his and jungkook's future. He wished that he had supportive family like jimin's. Jimin's parents accepted yoongi and Jimin and always supports them no matter what.

" I know you're not alright. Come here." Jimin softly said and wrapped his arms around taehyung's shoulder embracing him with a hug.

" C-chim- I f-eel so bad!" Taehyung broke down crying after jimin hugged him.

" Shh. It's gonna be fine. We are here beside you." Jimin rubbed circles on taehyung's back trying to calm him down.

" N-no it's not alright. I feel so bad f-for Kookie, jimin." Taehyung said between his sobs.

" Huh?" Jimin made a confused sound not getting what he meant.

" K-kookie is still so young. He had a dream but I ruined it." Taehyung was still sobbing.

" Tae what do you mean?" Jimin was still confused about everything as taehyung didn't tell him everything about his and jungkook's relationship.

" C-chim- before I fell in love with jungkook, I knew he loved me. I used his weakness to blackmail him and forced him to fail in all subjects and be bad. So that I could get my parents attention back. And he did as I told him because I threatened him by telling that I would expose everything in front of our parents." Taehyung explained while crying.

Jimin was shocked after hearing everything and didn't know what to say so he kept quiet.

" B-but even after I got mom and dad's attention back, I felt lonely. It wasn't enough. They still didn't show me love and affection like before. I felt horrible and I just wanted to kill myself but I kept it all to myself." Taehyung's eyes and nose were now red from crying too much.

" Tae at first please calm down. We can talk about this after you get yourself together." Jimin stopped taehyung from talking too much because he was still sobbing like crazy.

" No! Even though I was a bitch to jungkook. He still loved me chim! He took care of me and forgave me for everything I did. But I can't forgive myself. I am a horrible person." Taehyung kept sobbing and blaming himself. Jimin stopped taehyung and engulfed him with another hug.

" Look Tae you're not a horrible person. He forgave you. And you're sorry and guilty for what you did. So you should be able to forgive yourself now." Taehyung calmed down a little after hearing jimin's words.

" But chim he's still only 16. He tries too hard for his age. He has gone through a lot but still he always takes care of me and tries his best to make me happy. It must be so hard for him. Even though he did so much for me I can't even do anything for him." Taehyung said in a much calmer voice than before but was still crying slowly.

" Look Tae. You worrying about him is enough. Don't think in a negative way, it will make jungkook sad. Try to be positive and happy for both jungkook and yourself. If you're happy jungkook will also be happy. I know that kid is too whipped for you." Jimin said making taehyung laugh at the last sentence.

" Thank you for understanding chim." Taehyung hugged jimin and let out a loud breath. After talking to jimin and crying it all out, taehyung felt light and his stress was also relieved.

" I am always here for you Tae. Just don't keep things to yourself it'll will only make things worse. Share your problems with jungkook, Jin hyung, namjoon, yoongi, hobi or me. You have all of us beside you. You're not alone Tae, plz keep that in mind." Jimin said running his fingers through taehyung's hair.

" Hmm." Taehyung hummed softly and drifted away to sleep on jimin's should being tired from all the crying and sobbing.

" Tae?" Jimin asked softly when he heard soft snores from Taehyung.

" Aigoo my baby." Jimin cooed at taehyung's cuteness.

" What the heck are you two doing?" Jungkook said when he saw both of them cuddling together.

" Shh! Tae is asleep." Jimin wispered.

" Then why are you here? Go to yoongi." Jungkook said making jimin giggle at his jealousness.

" Oooo~ someone is jealous~" jimin teased and pulled taehyung closer to his chest.

" Hmm." Taehyung hummed in his sleep and nuzzled his face deeper into jimin's chest making jungkook scrunch his face.

" Aish! You midget." Jungkook groaned in frustration not being able to do anything as taehyung was sleeping.

" Don't call me that!" Jimin pouted.

" Blep." Jungkook rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out to jimin like a little kid before leaving the room.

" This brat!" Jimin said smiling to himself finding jungkook cute.

Even though jungkook was younger than all of his classmates the whole  sees him as the bad boy and gets intimidated by him easily but to his hyungs he is still a cute little brat whom they all love.

(Words: 1190)

A/N: 🙃 I hate myself. (Don't come at me namjoon)

My father took away my phone 😭🤧😤 and freaking gave me back after 35 hours and only for one hour. What will I do in one hour?! I freaking need more than an hour to write a chapter! Aishhh!! Ughhh!! I AM FREAKING ANGRY!! The freaking reason was also dumb! It's because I am only 15 and don't need a phone 😶🙃🤡 I cried and begged my father to give me my phone back! Bish i am frustrated!! I can't- AAHHHHHH 🤧🤧😭😭😭😭😭😭

I know this chapter sucks! 😭🤧
Anyways so-
Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Borahae 💜