25

JUNGKOOK'S POV

The atmosphere became a bit awkward and sad after the encounter with mom and dad. But we brushed it off and got ready for our date.

" Hyung are you ready to go?" I asked when he came down wearing a white hoodie and tight jeans looking cute and sexy at the same time.

" Hmm. Let's go." Hyung said giving me his boxy smile.

" Where do you wanna go hyung?" I asked as what I planned was after lunch we still had two hours before lunch.

" I am craving for some ice cream. " Hyung said a cute pout.

" Okay I'll buy you baby." I said making hyung go red at the nickname.

" W-what did you call me?" He asked shyly.

" Baby. Do you not like it hyung?" I asked pouting knowing that he obviously liked it.

" N-no I didn't mean it like that." He was panicking when he saw my sad face.

"  Then did you like it?" I asked with big doe eyes.

" Y-yeah."

" Aww! My heart! Why are you so cute!!?" I hugged hyung tightly. I can never get enough of him, no matter how much I kiss him, hold him or hug him.

" Yah! Calm down people are looking at us." Hyung said playfully hitting my biceps. 

" I don't ca-" hyung shushed me with his finger before I could speak any further.

" Let's go there. It looks like a cute cafe." Hyung said pointing at a cute pink cafe.

" Hello." We both greeted together when we entered the cafe.

" Hello." A soft voice greeted back.

" Oh- isn't Jin hyung?" Taehyung said when he looked at who greeted us back.

" Yeah you're right. That's Namjoon hyung's boyfriend." I said when I looked at the person. He was actually really handsome and namjoon hyung was head over heals for him. I don't talk to namjoon hyung that much but he did help me whenever I needed. One time while doing a project together with him, I knew about his relationship with Jin hyung.

" Hmm. Hi Jin hyung!" Hyung waved at Jin hyung and smiled widely. Wait, how did he know him?

" Oh hi Tae. Hi jungkook." He came to out table and greeted us both.

" Hyung, how do you know him?" I asked curiously.

" Jin hyung once helped me when I got hurt at school. After that we kinda became friends." Hyung explained it to me.

" How's namjoon hyung doing?" I asked as I didn't talk to namjoon hyung in a while.

" Oh he's doing fine. Still destroying things like usual, you know." Jin hyung said making us laugh. Namjoon hyung was known as god of destruction in our whole school. Everything he touches tend to break automatically.

" So you two on a date?" Jin hyung asked making hyung and me flustered. Everyone in the school except jimin hyung and yoongi hyung knows us as brothers.

" H-hyung um-" hyung was stuttering for an answer.

" It's so obvious that you're on a date. But it's alright, don't worry I won't tell anyone. Also namjoon is my cousin, so that doesn't matter." Jin hyung said winking at us.

I never knew namjoon hyung and jin hyung were cousins. No wonder they had the same last name.

" Thank you hyung." Hyung thanked Jin hyung and I also followed him and thanked him.

" Btw what do you wanna order?" Jin hyung asked taking out a small pad.

" Nothing much. One strawberry ice cream for Tae and one mint chocolate ice cream for me." I said as hyung nodded and agreed with me.

" Okay. Than-" while Jin hyung was talking a loud crashing sound was heard.

" Aish! Namjoon-ah!" Jin hyung shouted at namjoon hyung who just broke a vase.

" Oh-sorry jinnie." Namjoon hyung tried to be cute so that Jin hyung forgive him which kinda seemed to work actually.

" Why are here so early today?" Jin hyung asked huffing angrily.

" Well I just missed my wifey." Namjoon hyung said and kissed Jin hyung making everyone in the cafe coo at them.

" Yah! What are you doing in front of everyone?" Jin hyung smacked namjoon hyung's head making him whine. Me and hyung were laughing at both of them.

" They are so cute together!" Hyung said smiling happily and taking a picture of them together.

" Oh hey jungkook." Namjoon hyung greeted me when he walked towards us.

" Hi namjoon hyung." I greeted him back.

" Hey Tae." Hyung hummed and waved at him.

" I'll leave you two as you are on a date." Namjoon hyung patted my back and left us together making hyung blush.

After spending time there, we both bid goodbye to Jin and namjoon hyung. We talked to them alot too and ended up getting a invitation to their party. Jin hyung also said the cafe was his which he opened with the help of his father and works there whenever he gets time. No wonder it was filled with pink. In short we had a great time there.

" Hyung, may I ask you something?" I asked when we were both walking on a park holding eachother's hands.

" Hmm." Hyung hummed and looked at me.

" Will you be my boyfriend?" Hyung chocked at the sudden question.

" I know it's so sudden. But I want to be by your side forever and take care of you, love you and make love to you. I couldn't prepare anything special because I don't have enough money now. I promise I'll ask you again perfectly when I am older. I love you so much hyung, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked taking out a rose which I bought this morning.

" Y-yeah." Hyung said yes and took the rose from my hand while blushing madly.

" Thank you so much hyung." I hugged him tightly and pecked his lips. Hyung smiled happily and hugged me back.

I was only sixteen and didn't have enough money, even though I read the same class as hyung, mom and dad doesn't give me as much as allowance as him. So I felt guilty for proposing him to like this. I wanted to make it more special but I couldn't. So I decided to work hard and earn more money when I am older so that I can treat hyung like a prince.

(Words: 1156)

A/N: You might be wondering why jungkook is still as the same grade as taehyung even though he fails. It's because he passes the finals to be with taehyung. And everyone knew he was doing it on purpose. So eventually he got permitted to the same grade as taehyung.

I actually didn't have energy to write anymore but still I did because I didn't want to disappoint you guys. 😘

Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Take care
Borahae 💜