3

JUNGKOOK'S POV
Age:7

When I saw my hyung, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He looked so beautiful. I was abit taken back when I saw him shorter than me because I imagined him to be more taller. But it made him more cuter.

Hyung was really friendly and affectionate just like how I wanted. And my new mommy and daddy was perfect. They were kind and accepted me like their real son.

When we left the orphanage, hyung was asking me thousands of questions. I just answered them and stayed silent untill he asked the next question. But it seemed to make him sad because I wasn't asking him any questions. I couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness.

After a while we finally reached at my new home. I was really excited but I didn't show it.

" Kookie! We are here." Hyung shouted taking my hand. I was a flustered at the nickname. No one ever called me that.

Hyung quickly got down from the car and took my hand again as soon as I got out of the car.

" Let's go!" Hyung ran towards the house.

I was shocked at how big the house was. It was so much bigger than the orphanage and my old home.

" Wah." I was mesmerized by the house.

" Do you like it?" Hyung asked me bringing me back to earth.

" Yeah. It's really beautiful." I said smiling happily.

" Okay! Let's go inside. There are so many things to show you." Hyung took me inside the house when daddy opened the door.

I gasped again when i entered the house. It was brightly lit and decorated nicely.

" Kookie make yourself at home." Mommy said making me nod and smile.

" Tae bear can you show him his new room?" Mommy said to hyung. He didn't waste a time and grabbed my hand again and started taking me more deeper inside the house.

Hyung stopped in front of a room and let go of my hand to open the door.

" Ta-da! This is your new room." Hyung said pointing at the room. It was really big and had two beds on each side and also a play room.

" I love it hyung." I said slowly entering the room and looking around. There were so many toys, colouring book and so many other things.

" We will share this room Kookie. I am so happy!" Hyung said jumping on the bed.

" Yeah I knew when I saw two beds." I said standing beside his bed so that I can catch him if he falls off the bed while jumping.

" Hmp! Can't you pretend you didn't know?" Hyung cutely huffed.

" Sorry hyung." As soon as I apologized hyung shushed me with his finger on my lips.

" Why are you always saying sorry? Don't say that too much okay?" Hyung said while tip toeing and cupping my cheeks. I nodded shyly.

After setting everything up in my new room. I was finally able to take a rest. Hyung offered to help me but I didn't want that. He might get hurt while helping me. He's really clumsy and over hyped up all the time.

" Kookie, you can fall asleep. I'll call you when the dinner is ready." Hyung said pushing me towards my bed for me to sleep.

" But-" hyung put his hands together on his ear not wanting to hear what I was saying.

" Nuh uh I am not listening anything." Hyung said acting like he wasn't listening.

" Cute." I muttered under my breath.

" Huh? Did you say anything?" Hyung asked removing his hands away from his ears.

" You said you didn't hear anything." I said smiling at his cuteness.

" Hmp! Forget it. Just sleep. I'll call you when it's time." Hyung said and left the room pouting. I didn't know what to say. I felt like he was upset.

" Ahh. It's so comfy." My body melted at the softness of the bed.

" I'll talk to him when I wake up." I said to myself before drifting away to sleep.

FEW HOURS LATER

" Kookie! Kookie? Wake up. Wake up." I opened my eyes hearing hyung's cheerful voice.

" Hmm." I hummed and got up quickly as I was hungry and I could already smell food. I quickly rushed towards the washroom and washed my face.

" I am done." I said when I walked out of the washroom and saw hyung waiting for me.

" Let's go. Dinner is ready." Hyung took my hand and guided me to the dinning room.

There were a lots of food. My mouth hanged open when I saw that much food. In the orphanage everything was limited and not much.

" Where is mommy and daddy?" I asked as I saw no one in the table. I expected mommy to cook.

" Oh! Don't worry. They had to go to the hospital for an emergency." Hyung said making me nod.

" When are they going to come back?" I asked sitting down on the chair.

" I don't know. But it happens sometimes, so it's nothing new. They'll come back before morning." Hyung said taking a bite of meat from his plate.

" Okay. Don't you feel lonely when they are gone?" I asked curiously.

" Well they don't do it all the time. And I am big now so I can handle it." Hyung said making me laugh.

" Hey! Why are you laughing?" I stopped laughing when I saw him pouting.

" No reason hyung. You're just cute." I said ruffling his hair. I saw him blush when I did that.

" Hyung? Why aren't you eating your vegetables?" I asked when I saw hyung just eating the meat and mashed potatoes leaving the vegetables aside.

" I don't like it." Hyung said making a disgusted face.

" But it's good for your health. You should eat it." I said with a low voice so that he doesn't get upset. And thankfully he didn't hear it.

After dinner we both went to our room and flopped down on our beds.

" Kookie?" I hummed in response.

" Where are your real parents?" Hyung asked me with sad eyes.
I was a bit taken back as I wasn't expecting this question from hyung.

" Well- I don't know. I don't have any parents." I lied again for the thousands times. All the people who asked me this same question, I always gave them the same answer.

" Aww. That's so sad." Hyung pouted and came towards me.

" Um. Do you need anything hyung?" I asked when I saw him standing in front of me.

" No. I just wanted to do this." Hyung said and gave me a big hug. I was shocked at first because it has been a long time since someone hugged me. But I hugged him back, It felt really warm. Hyung smelled really nice. I wanted to keep hugging him but he pulled back after a while.

" Good night Kookie." Hyung kissed my cheek making me flustered. I blush madly at the sudden kiss.

" Y-yeah good night hyung." I quickly wished him good night and went under the blank out of embarrassment. After a while I fell asleep without realising.

(Words:1273)

A/N: How was the chapter?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Have a good day/night
Take care of yourself
Borahae 💜