45

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung was really excited as jungkook was taking him on a date after a week. They always go out on dates whenever they get time. So taehyung didn't know, today's date was different from the others.

When it was almost evening, both of them started getting ready for the dinner date as jungkook said he wanted to have a fancy dinner somewhere.

" Tae? Hyung? Are you done yet?" Jungkook asked knocking on the bathroom door after getting ready himself.

" I am almost done. Just wait~" taehyung whined as he was giving final touch to his makeup.

" Okay, take your time. I am waiting outside with the car." Jungkook said and left outside their house.

After leaving the house, jungkook went to the garage and waited for taehyung in front of the house.

" God, give me strength." Jungkook prayed to himself getting nervous  because of what he's about to do tonight.

The front door opened revealing a gorgeous taehyung with a big boxy smile. He looked extremely beautiful and mature. He was wearing a all white suit with feather earrings and light makeup. He looked angelic.

Jungkook's jaw dropped as he kept staring at taehyung walking towards the car like there's no tomorrow.

" Hi kookie~" jungkook kept staring without replying back. Taehyung happily giggled when he saw jungkook stopped working because of his beauty.

" Kookie?" Taehyung asked again with a bright smile moving his hands in front of jungkook's face so that he wake up from that daze.

" Y-you look so beautiful hyung." Jungkook blushed and looked down shyly as he was staring too much.

" You also look handsome." Taehyung complimented while admiring jungkook's sharp features and gave him a small peck on his cheeks.

Jungkook couldn't control himself anymore, he pulled taehyung closer gently holding his nape and crashed their lips together. Their lips started moving in sync.

" Mhh~" taehyung let out an involuntary moan and blushed madly when he realized what he did. Jungkook gently pulled out from the kiss and stared at taehyung for few seconds admiring his beauty.

" We can continue this after the date, kitten." Jungkook said with a deep voice making taehyung blush.

" Don't be shy bear." Jungkook said and caressed taehyung cheeks before starting the car.

After driving for a while, jungkook finally stopped in front of a fancy restaurant.

" Wah! It's so beautiful Kookie. Thank you." Taehyung hugged jungkook happily and hopped off the car in excitement.

" Don't run babe, you're gonna hurt yourself." Jungkook gently said to the excited bear who was looking around the brightly decorated place.

" Okie." Taehyung answered cutely and ran back towards jungkook.

" Mr. Jeon?" A waiter came and asked when she saw the couple walking inside.

" Yeah." Jungkook nodded.

" This way, sir." The waiter showed them the way as jungkook already booked a special place for both of them.

The waiter left as soon as soon as they reached the front of the path.

The path: