1

TAEHYUNG'S POV
Age: 8

" Wake up baby bear. Wake up~" I heard the mommy's sweet voice calling for me. I groaned while pulling my blanket closer to my body not wanting to wake up.

" Bear? Wake up." Mommy said again shaking me softly.

" Mum~ why? I have no school today~" I whined cutely so that she let me sleep.

" But babie we are going to adopt a brother for you remember?" Mommy said making me jump out of the bed.

It has always been my dream to have a younger brother. I asked mommy for a baby brother she said she can't do that anymore because of a problem. I was really sad to hear that news. That's why my mommy and daddy promised me that we will adopt a younger brother.

" Omg!! Mommy why didn't you tell me before!!?" I screamed loudly being excited and happy.

Mommy and daddy already knew my soon to be brother because they went to the orphanage yesterday and adopted a younger brother for me. But they couldn't bring him right away. They said he needed time to pack everything and get ready to move out. I couldn't be more happier when I heard the news yesterday.

" Okay. Calm down little tiger." Mommy picked me up and made me sit on her lap.

" Mommy! How can I be calm? I am getting a baby brother." I tried to make mommy understand.

" Yeah I know. That's why you need to know some things about him. Don't you wanna know?" Mommy said holding me down from jumping anymore.

" Yeah! Tell me! tell me!" I asked curiously.

" Well, his name is jungkook. And also he's not as young as you think. He is only a year younger than you." I was a bit disappointed when mommy said he wasn't a baby but still I am happy because now I will have someone to play with.

" So he is seven?" I asked holding seven fingers in front of my mommy.

" Yeah baby he is seven. Are you upset that he's not a baby?" Mommy asked as she saw me a pouting.

" No. Not really mommy. I am still happy. But it would have been great if he was much younger." I said giving mommy my biggest boxy smile.

" I know hun. But I really liked him and wanted him to be your brother. He looks like a really good boy." Mommy said patting my hair.

" Omg! If he's a good boy then he'll a good brother too!"

" Yeah bear. Now let's get you cleaned and dressed." Mommy said picking me up.

" Mommy! I can do that myself. I am big boy now." I tried to get out of her hold.

" Yeah I know baby but we have to hurry up. I know if I leave you alone you won't get ready because you are too excited." I sighed in defeat. Well she was not wrong.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
Age: 7

I always wanted a mom and dad when I came in the orphanage but no one adopted me. I didn't know why. Am I really useless like my real parents told me?

My parents has always been happy without me. I was always home alone. They always stayed outside leaving me alone without any food. So I always made food for myself so that I didn't had to starve. But I starved most of the time.

Whenever they used to come back they would always shout at eachother and also shout at me after their fights. They used to call me useless and a burden. But I always thought they never meant those words untill they abandoned me at the park. I was really heart broken at first but I am used to it now. 

They abandoned me when I was four. They left me in the park without saying anything, I was there for a week on the streets waiting for them to come. Later someone took me to the orphanage. They asked me about my parents but I said I don't have any parents because I knew they didn't need me.
From then on I was always lonely.

I was really happy yesterday to hear that Mr and Mrs Kim will adopt me. They looked like really nice person. They talked to me for a while and said I talked more  maturely than i should for my age but this is how I usually talk.

They also tried to ask about my past but I tried to ignore it. No one actually knows about my past not even the orphanage.

Many people came to see me before if they would adopt me or not but none of them really touched my heart or liked me very much.

They said I will have a big brother. I couldn't be more happier. I couldn't fall asleep last night because I was too excited. I never had a big brother so it was a really big thing for me. I hope he will be great like his parents too.

I packed everything I needed and waited for my new family to come.

(Words:921)

A/N: so jungkook is really mature for his age because he was abandoned and knows how the outer world is. Also he was born really intelligent so he thinks like a mature person here. Hope you don't have any confusion.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Have a good day💜
Borahae 💜