43

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been a week since taehyung took namjin's family photos with Soobin. They turned out really well. Taehyung was kind of envious of their happy family. He also wanted a family on his own with jungkook. But he didn't tell that to anyone and kept it by himself.

" Thank you so much Tae. They turned out so well!! I love you!!" Jin was so happy that he hugged the hell out of taehyung but also making namjoon jealous at the process.

" Yeah I wuv ywo Tu!" Three year old Soobin also said following Jin making all of them UwU real hard.

" Erm- Jin hyung I think you should let go now." Taehyung tried to break the hug as namjoon was glaring at them.

" Sorry I am just so happy!" Jin exclaimed happily and letting taehyung go.

" Papa up!" Soobin whined making grabby hands at Jin. Jin looked at the cute adorable baby and picked him up before peppering him with kisses.

" He's so cute hyung!!" Taehyung cooed and cupped Soobin's face and gave him kisses on the cheek.

" Namjoon take him, I'll go prepare something for taehyung to eat." Jin handed Soobin to namjoon earning giggles from the baby.

" Dada!" Soobin giggled happily after namjoon took him to his embrace.

Seeing all of these, taehyung wanted a family with jungkook more than anything else. He also wanted someone to call him papa. He imagined how cute that would be if jungkook plays with the baby while he takes pictures of his son and husband. He thought how the house will be filled with laughter and cute giggles.

" I also want a family." Taehyung mumbled to himself with a pout.

" Hey Tae is everything alright?" Namjoon asked when he saw taehyung pouting and mumbling something.

" Oh y-yeah. Everything is fine. Don't worry." Taehyung assured him and gave him a small smile.

After spending some time at namjoon and Jin's house, taehyung returned back home and quickly a shower before flopping down on the bed.

" I miss kookie~" taehyung whined missing jungkook as he was still at work. He lazily went to the closet and took out one of jungkook's shirt.

" hmm, This should do." Taehyung talked to himself and changed his clothes into jungkook's shirt with shorts underneath. Jungkook shirt was almost covering half of taehyung's body as he was shorter than jungkook. He looked really cute in jungkook's white shirt and black shorts.

" Hmm~ smells nice~" he sniffed jungkook's shirt that he was wearing and drifted away to sleep. It helped him sleep faster because jungkook's manly scent was calming and comfortable. So when he was wearing the shirt he felt like jungkook was engulfing him with a hug.

At midnight, jungkook came after a long exhausting day. He quietly went to their bedroom and saw taehyung sleeping cutely with a little pout. He smiled at the adorable sight but it faded away when he realized Taehyung wearing his shirt. He felt guilty that he couldn't spend enough time with him anymore because of his work.

" I am sorry tae. I'll try to make more time for you." Jungkook wispered and kissed taehyung's forehead.

After washing up and changing his work clothes, jungkook slowly laid down beside taehyung and removed the pillow Taehyung was hugging. As soon as he removed the pillow Taehyung whined softly and hugged jungkook instead.

" Good night baby bear. I love you." Jungkook wispered and pulled taehyung closer to him.

" Mhh~" taehyung hummed in sleep feeling the warmth from jungkook's chest and nuzzled his face deeper into jungkook's chest. Jungkook smiled tiredly and fell asleep immediately smelling taehyung's sweet scent.