Chapter 201

Xiao Jingting looked at the hard work of Long Xue and the others, thinking that this Ding Gai should be really heavy and heavy. The demon clan of the two Yuanying Pinnacles and the tribe of the three Yuanying clan had to exert their strength to feed before they could open. A little, not paying attention, and closed again.

Xiao Jingting remembered that Ye Ding said that Dading could not be collected with a space ring, but, under certain special circumstances, the treasures in Ding could be obtained.

Xiao Jingting suddenly thought that the space ring could not charge this tripod, could jade wear space be possible.

The jade space is really a strange place, there is a spiritual spring that can cultivate spiritual plants, and it also breeds a time training room, a time training room! What a magical place!

What the ordinary space ring can't do, Yu Pei space may be feasible.

Xiao Jingting has observed Long Xue and others for a long time, and Long Xue and others have been "tug of war." Too.

Xiao Jingting waited for more than twenty days, Ding Gai was finally opened by a quarter, Ding Zhong flew out six items, and then quickly closed again.

Dading closed, and the five people who had worked together to open Dading immediately fell into a scuffle in order to **** the treasure.

Xiao Jingting approached Dading while several people left the fierce battle and tried to charge Qian Kunding.

Contrary to Xiao Jingting's expectations, Qian Kunding was immediately included in Yu Pei space.

Xiao Jingting couldn't help but be surprised. After the surprise, it was shock.

Whatever came out of Qiankun Ding was enough for Yuan Yingxiu to scramble. He got the whole Qiankun Ding. If the old monsters knew it, they would tear themselves apart, even though they thought Sheng tears himself.

Xiao Jingting quickly fled into the eighth floor, Xiao Jingting fled into the eighth floor with his front foot, and Longxue and others chased down.

After Xiao Jingting received Qian Kunding, those mirages that had originally appeared in the desert disappeared.

Long Xue and others quickly discovered that something was wrong and rushed to the location of Qiankun Ding and found that Qiankun Ding was gone.

It was discovered that Qiankun Ding was gone, and Long Xue and others did not care about scrambling for things in Qiankun Ding. Compared to Qiankun Ding, everything in Dingkun was not worth mentioning.

………………

The eighth floor of Tongtian Tower.

"Really Xiao Jingting took Qian Kunding?" Cao He still did not believe that Xiao Jingting could toss such a big movement.

"In addition to us, Longxue, Fuli, and Xiao Jingting who entered the ninth floor, then we were fighting with Longxue, Fuli, and those two people had no chance to shoot, and Longxue, Fuli must have a way. , Don't wait until now." Miao Qingdao.

Cao He frowned, and said, "This guy actually tossed such a big thing. I now have some belief that the strange things on the eighth floor are because of him, so it has become less."

"Hurry up and find him! If Long Xue and Fuli find someone first, we can't even drink the remaining soup." Xie Cheng said coldly.

"How did Xiao Jingting do it? So many high-level practitioners on Nebula Island, tried so many times, and no one can charge success, but Xiao Jingting, a golden dan..." Miao Qingdao.