"Baby I've been waiting too long," Seokjin softly admits. "I need to be filled by you." Taehyung nods his head, understanding him.

"Okay daddy." Was all Taehyung said before Seokjin turned around.

Seokjin reached down to his ass, taking out the butt plug that he stuffed in there earlier. He had to be stretched out for his baby before they did anything sexual of course, he wasn't one to waste time in fingering. Though he did kind of secretly like it when Taehyung fingered him open. He threw the used butt plug onto the bed looked behind him, Taehyung looked so impatient.

"Beg." Seokjin suddenly ordered.

"What?" Taehyung asked clueless.

"Beg," Seokjin said again, clearer and louder this time. "Beg for my whole, beg to fuck me."

It was silent for a few seconds.

"No." Taehyung coldly responded.

This took Seokjin aback, "no?"

Taehyung nodded and walked in front of Seokjin, he pushed him back, making him fall on the bed.

Surprised by this Seokjin says, "what are you doing?"

"We're doing something different okay? And we're gonna try it, I don't wanna hear otherwise," Taehyung clearly stated. "You're gonna beg. You're gonna beg to be fucked, you're gonna beg for me to put my dick in you. Or you're not getting it in you." He lowly growled.

Seokjin couldn't lie, he liked this sudden change in Taehyung, but he loves being in charge so he didn't know if he was going to like this. But nonetheless gave in cause Taehyung always gave in to his kinks and Taehyung never said anything against it.

"What? Are we going to change names as well now?" Seokjin shot, but really he just wanted to respect him.

"Uhh," Taehyung thought for a second. "Umm can you call me daddy?"

"Okay, daddy." Seokjin smirked as he lightly chuckled.

"Actually no," he frowned. "Yeah that isn't going to work, j-just call me baby okay? A-and I'll keep calling you daddy." That was the agreement Seokjin fell into with Taehyung.

"If you say so baby," Seokjin sent an air kiss at him. "Now where we're we? Oh right, I have to beg."

"Mmm," Taehyung nodded, creeping closer in between Seokjin's legs. Who was spreading them farther apart when Taehyung came closer. "So what are you waiting for? You said it yourself, good boys beg. So are you a good boy? Or a bad boy? Cause as far as I know, bad boys don't listen and don't get any dick up there asses..."

Seokjin frowned, he was debating with himself if he wanted to be a good boy or a bad boy. But his needy asshole got the best of him and that's when he started crying out begging to the one who's dominant now. Dozens of 'please' was heard in his begs and he was claiming that he was indeed a good boy.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as Seokjin was still begging, he started softly jerking himself off in front of him. "Mmm I don't seem too convinced I should fuck you daddy. How 'bout you start playing with yourself until you cum and then maybe I'll take your consideration?"

He looked over at Seokjin with a sly smirk almost appearing if only he didn't feel so cocky at that moment. He's never held so much power against Seokjin before, and he didn't know if he liked it as much now. But it was fun to play with the power if he had to tell the truth, but it was such a tease for him during the process, but really it was like this for him when he was submissive.

It really turned Taehyung on when Seokjin started to play with his cute nipples, knowing Seokjin knew that he loved it when he did that. He wore a smug look as Seokjin kept playing with himself, but this lead to falling deeply for him and even forgetting to rub his hand against his dick. He was just so lost in how Seokjin was trying to make himself feel good, he kind of wanted to do it for him, and listen to him tell him how good he was making him feel-

"Touch me baby, I know you want to~" Seokjin whispered in a teasing manner, totally catching Taehyung off guard and was about to actually do what Seokjin suggested, but he catched himself before going submissive again. "C'mere baby don't you wanna lick my nipples? Mm? Isn't that what you're thinking? Don't you want me to kiss you baby? Don't you want daddy's kisses? You were begging for it/them earlier, what changed baby?"

"Shut up," Taehyung muttered, he couldn't let him get into his head. He wanted to stick to the plan on being the dominant one, well he just wanted to try at least for once really. "We're doing this my way daddy."

"Mmm okay if you- ahhh shit- say so baby," Seokjin moaned out, he was now touching his needy dick. "Are you just going to watch me touch myself baby? Are you not going to touch yourself with me?" Kind of loudly moaning now.

"I-i-i-" Taehyung stuttered, Seokjin was just so beautiful and his comments made him weak. He didn't know how long he could keep the dominant act going. He shook his head, "no." Responding to the last question the older asked him.

"Mm'Kay," Seokjin shrugged, occasionally licking his lips. Thrusting his hips up as he felt close, even rubbing his slit with much lust. "Fuck- this must be such a tease for you baby." He now loudly moaned out.

The other gulped, it really was, but he just couldn't admit that to him. His moans were just sending him crazy, he even felt his dick twitching as he kept staring at his precious hyung jerking off.

"Y-you're really enjoying this aren't you?" Seokjin managed to chuckle as he moaned. He loved how Taehyung slightly gasped, he saw him look down and then he covered his cock. "I saw that pre-cum baby, you can't hide that from me."

Taehyung gave another soft gasp, he felt embarrassed and shy and he didn't want to look at Seokjin cause he was the reason why his cock was leaking.

"No baby," Seokjin frowned as he saw the others actions. "I wanna see your pretty face when I cum, please baby I wanna see you. I'm so close please baby," He begged, trying to default his high so the younger can do as he says. "I'm so close baby, please I wanna see how your cheeks turned into that color of pink I love on you."

Of course Taehyung gave in, he shyly looked up at Seokjin with that rosy pink imprinted on his cheeks as he heard Seokjin moan louder.

"Fuck baby I want your cum in me so bad~!" Was the last thing Seokjin moaned before his cum coated his thighs and some of the bed sheets. "Please baby fuck me, just fuck me please! I don't want anything else, I don't care if I don't come! I want you to fuck em and to cum in me please!" Seokjin literally cried out, still aroused from his high. "I'm ready for you! Please baby I want- I want you!"

Taehyung never seen Seokjin like this before or heard him like this, he was acting and he sounded so desperate. It reminded him of himself whenever Seokjin teased him so much. Except Taehyung felt bad and didn't want to tease him anymore while Seokjin would keep the teasing going and would do that for hours and hours. And to be honest, Taehyung didn't want to do that, it would be too hard on him, he really wanted to fuck his daddy already.

[. . .]

I'm leaving it off there :)

ALSO SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING ERROS IM TOO LAZY TO REVISE