Author's note

*Introduction*

Welcome to my second book!
If you're new, hi! If you're from my previous book then i'm glad you're back:)

This story is different from my first one. It is not mafia related. I had this idea to make like a school related one and I wanted to get it down before I forgot about it.

*Synopsis*

Ivy, the girl who saw the glass half empty.

River, the boy who saw the glass half full.

Her perspective didn't change till she met him. Could he make her see that the glass is half full, or is she stuck on the glass being half empty? Times ticking, her glass is running out.

*Author's note*

Hate is not tolerated.

If you don't like the story, don't comment hurtful things. Just simply leave the book.

Negativity, hate, or bullying will not be tolerated here, so please be kind in the comments to each other and to me.

I don't really have an updating schedule, I just update whenever I can. I will be busy with school and my personal life so I will have to work on managing my time.

As said up top, this is my second book. Meaning I may have some sort of experience now but i'm still not a professional. This book won't be perfect but I will do my best to re-read the chapters before publishing to fix any errors.

This book is somewhat planned out meaning it will be easier and faster for me to write, hopefully.

*Copyright*

The plot, the characters, and the entire book is all from my brain. It's also from many ideas I have had and if it happens to be similar to one already out there, then it is a coincidence. However if you feel that it is too similar, I can always change a few things up.

All rights go to @fayee88 and I will not allow for my work to be copied or posted without my permission. If I see that you are taking credit for the book I wrote, I will politely ask you to delete it. If you don't then there will be issues. I will not be taking translations at the moment either.

If you wish to use something in your book that you liked from mine such as character names, a scene, or anything else regarding my work, please ask. I promise I don't bite.

*Warnings*

This story will contain things such as:
swearing,
mentions of drugs use,
mentions of different mental health's such as Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, Schizophrenia.

I will do my best to leave trigger warnings at the top of the chapter if needed. If some scenes get too much, please let me know.

*Summary*

I truly hope you guys do enjoy this book as I do have high hopes for it.

Again, any thoughts or comments are welcome!

Have a good day!

~maddi<3