Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (chapter 01)

Beginne am Anfang

Jun took the last sip from the cup still looking at you. His both hands are now behind his head.

You are watching the beautiful clouds of the day. And the sun becomes brighter as it is now the busy morning.

Jun should look away from you when your eyes meet him. But he never did it. If he is looking at you, he will not look back away.

You looked at him as you knew from the beginning that the pretty neighbour of yours will surely look at you for the whole time sipping tea with one hand.

You don't know how to look at him even just for a second. Because his gaze is so overwhelming and it keeps looking at you like a shameless that you've to look away from his gaze.

Jun was supposed to be flinched when you found him looking at her with a relaxing face, that told you he watched you for the whole time.
But he didn't bother by this fact that you knew he was there and was seeing you like a snake.

This guy is so pretty living so near to you. But you did never talk to him as he didn't live here for many years, he was in china.

You don't know you should wave at him or not when you found him anywhere. You feel a bit shy around him so you also never courage to talk to him. Though his family knows your family from your childhood.

You never seen him talk to other people too. He is an introvert and yes you like him. You have a crush on him. So it makes your more shy and red like tomato when you see him around you suddenly, maybe just passing by you or whenever you see him looking at you.

.
.
.
.
.
.
It is the end of your school hour and You are walking to your home from school.

You enter your house and is changing your shoes with a loud voice

'Momma! Make me coffee before I..

and suddenly you stopped and flinched to see the guy is sitting on sofa in your living room, talking with your mom. He and your mom looked at you when heard your loud voice. He smiled at your action just after coming from school.

'She is y/n. My only daughter. She is kinda crazy as you know today's generation is like this.'

Your mom told Jun about you. Ugh your mom never bothers to introduce you like this to a stranger.

Why is he here? You didn't bother them as the guy Jun( you know his name) is your neighbour. He can just come to your home and talk to your mom. There's nothing to get flinched here. But you quickly went to your room running as you were feeling so shy all of a sudden. Before going you bowed him not looking at him.

He told your mom smiling

'Yes seems like she is crazy, like a baby.'

After Jun went away from your house, you asked your mom about him

'Momma, why did he come?'

'He came to give me some tea seeds that he brought from China. That guy is totally like Chinese. He is so handsome, right y/n?'

Your mom asks you teasing

'Yeah yeah sure why not? He is.'

You annoyingly replied and went back to your room again.

Jun really came to your house and you really made the environment awkward ugh. You wanna die in embarrassment whenever you remember the thing.

.
.
.
.
.
.

You pull the curtain down before you go to bed. And you find a figure or shadow is walking slowly in the rooftop.

It is surely that guy, because at night he comes to rooftop and spends some time here. You don't know what does he do there everyday. But you kinda feel it pretty as him.

The tall shadow is walking up and down of the roof, putting his two hands in his pockets.

It is a full moon time and the scenery can be visible very clearly. You sorta feel that maybe he is watching you too sometimes.

You like this scenery so much. Jun's shadow is roaming in the moonlit night and it is really a blessing for your eyes and nature.

He is looking like a Disney prince with the long handsome figure and straight silky blowing hairs of him.

You were looking at him for some moments holding the curtain in your hands.
But as you're not as Jun, you get shy so easily. You go back to sleep. Thinking about a lot of things you fall in sleep without even knowing.

To be continued....
Vote and comment
W

ords count: 1241