⋆I LOST YOU⋆

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

***
"follow me like
you're under a spell."
***

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

The two rode throughout the towns killing as many Titans as possible as they tried to find out where they were coming from and where the hole that they were coming from was.

They landed on top of a roof to take a short break. There were four Titans gathering around the two. Mike knew he could take them all so he turned towards Eris to send her back with her group.

"Eris, I've got it from here you go back and find the others." The man told her as he stood up and looked around. The reason why he sent her off was because of the huge abnormal he saw. It was huge and had fur. He knew that she hadn't noticed it so he didn't want to freak her out.

"Are you sure?" The girl asked not sure if she should leave him all alone or not.

"Yes Eris go! Get out of here and go back to your group, I'll be fine!"

"Ok!" With that the girl rode off.

Mike now alone called out for his horse. It ran right in front of the huge monkey Titan and then was picked up by said Titan and thrown right at Mike.

The man fell off the roof and right into the hands of a small 4 or so meter Titan. It tried to eat him but was stopped by the monkey Titan from before.

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

After a few minutes of riding away Eris finally saw Zeke, near where Mike and her had just been. She knew now that she had to stop him. She ran back over towards them as Zeke continued to talk to a confused Mike and then pulled out a pocket knife and turned into her Titan.

It caused the Titans around them to turn their heads towards her. She then took off running back in the direction of Mike and Zeke. Titans made way for her huge figure.

The ground thumped as she ran towards the two. Finally she had made it towards them and yelled out to Zeke trying to make him stop.

"Zeke stop it." Immediately the ape man froze. Mike looked up still fearfull and saw a titan even taller then the monkey one in front of him. The Titan looked female and sounded like Eris. The titans forearms and legs, down to her hands and feet were a shining white. They glowed, while the rest of her body was purple like a galaxy. Her hair was long and white, just like her eyes. It seemed as if she had controlled the monkey Titan.

"I can handle this Zeke, stop." She told, which made the monkey Titan quickly get up and stop what he was doing.

"Put him down." She instructed to the other Titans who were holding him. Immediately he was dropped. She found a horse and gave it to him.

"Go." She told Mike ushering him to leave and go to the castle.

The girl then put Zeke out of his trance as she turned to him. He immediately then came out of his Titan form and the girl did the same.

"Eris.." the man sighed in disbelief. The once young girl had grown up.

"Hello Zeke." The girl greeted weary of his intentions. She wondered why he caused all this chaos.

"Why, why'd you save him? He's a devil." Zeke wondered not knowing her plan yet hoping that she would join his plan in euthanizing the Eldians.

"They're not devils Zeke, none of them are. If they are then we are as well, but we're not. I know your plan and I'm willing to cooperate but I want to stay here on Paradise." Eris told the older man.

"Alright, I guess I'll head back with Pieck then. Don't tell the others about the plan though, I'm not sure if they'd want to follow it." Zeke stated before turning back into his Titan form.

"Yeah they definitely won't want too, anyway I'll keep this a secret just don't do this again."

"Alright will do." The man said before going back into his Titan form.

"Bye Zeke!" The girl shouted as she waved up to his tall Titan form that said bye and waved back before moving along. With that the girl called her horse and once it got there, she set off to go back towards the others.

  ≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

 A/N: I'm sooo sorry that I haven't been updating that much I recently just moved so I didn't have time to write

A/N: I'm sooo sorry that I haven't been updating that much I recently just moved so I didn't have time to write. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.