⋆ALTHOUGH I WAS ONCE YOUR STAR⋆

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

***
"i know you
i walked with you
once upon a dream"
***

  ≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

Two years had passed and now the four warriors were signed up to become cadets. Currently they were there being yelled at by Shadis.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" He stomped over to Eris. The girl was standing in between two tall boys one with freckles and one with two toned hair.

"Wouldn't you like to know baldy." Eris rolled her eyes. She had seen herself say this while looking into the future figured that she would do it now aswell.

"EXCUSE YOU I ASKED YOU A SIMPLE QUESTION DO YOU WANT TO GO RUN LAPS?" He yelled at her not liking her smart mouth.

"No." She sighed.

"THATS WHAT I THOUGHT NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION UGLY!"

"I'm Eris Rêve from uh Wall Maria!"

"WHY ARE YOU HERE SCUMBAG!?"

"To lead us Eldians to freedom by killing off our oppressors!"She told truthfully with a smile. Of course this confused him and everyone else that had heard her answer because they had no idea what she was talking about.

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOURE ON ABOUT BUT I HOPE YOU FAIL!" He stated as he turned to his next victim.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" He yells as he moves over to the boy besides Eris. The boy salutes him.

"Jean Kirstein sir! From the artist district!" They boy tells.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE CADET?"

"To join the military police sir, the best of the best!"The boy boasts trying to hide his nervous smile.

"That's nice, you wanna live in the interior do ya?" Shadis asks, this time not with a yell.

"Yes." The boy replies before he gets head butted by Shadis.

"OW!" The boy exclaims as he kneels to the ground. Eris tries to hold in her laugh by looking somewhere else but the boy next to her with freckles caught her.

"NO ONE TOLD YOU TO SIT RECRUIT IF YOU CANT HANDLE THIS KIRSTEIN THEN FORGET ABOUT JOINING THE MILITARY POLICE!" Shadis yelled before moving onto his next victim.

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

Shadis was now holding up a boy by his head when all of a sudden he hears someone munch on a potato. The other people who also heard the sound turn their heads to it. There they find a girl munching away on a steamed potato. Shadis drops the boy he was torturing.