⋆US COMES FROM U⋆

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

***
"like the shining stars
falling down
i hope you aren't next"
***

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

It was now time for the scouts 57th mission beyond the walls. Despite her stone cold expression, Eris was a nervous wreck. Sure she had seen the future of this mission but now living through it in real time was pretty scary to her.

"THIS IS IT! THE DAY HAS COME FOR HUMANITY TO TAKE ANOTHER STEP FOWARD! NOW LETS SHOW THOSE TITANS EXACTLY WHAT WE'RE MADE OF!" One of the Captins yelled up at the front.

"OPEN THE GATE!" The gate then slowly opened. As soon as it was fully opened Commander Erwin spoke.

"FORWARD!" The man took off and then continued, "ITS OFFICIALLY BEGUN, THE 57th RECON MISSION! SCOUTS MOVE OUT!"

They continued to move in silence before Hanji notice a Titan that was on their left. "WEVE GOT A TEN METER CLOSING IN FROM THE LEFT," they told before noticing the support squad that swooped in, "NEVERMIND THE SUPPORTS SQUADS DOING THEIR JOB!" With that they continued on with their journey.

"LONG RANGE FORMATION, LETS GO!" Commander Erwin instructed as he put his left arm out.

The scouts then followed his instructions and spilt into the formation. Eris rode next to Moblit closely behind her Squad Leader, Hanji.

"You good there Eris?" Hanji smiled as they looked back at the nervous girl. It reminded them of their first mission, they sighed as the thought about it.

"Yeah I'm fine." The girl reassured but she didn't sound too convincing.

"Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine." Moblit chimed in looking over at the younger scout next to him.

"Yup we've just gotta follow Erwins orders and then we'll be good to go." Hanji told before facing fowards again.

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

They continued to ride on until they reached a huge forest. Immediately Eris started to get flash backs from when she first saw it in one of her visions.

"ALRIGHT LETS MOVE IN WITH OUR GEAR!" Commander Erwin instructed.

You see due to the fact that she got so many visions, her memory wasn't that great. Visions just continued to always be pilled onto her so she would forgot the older ones. This mission happened to be one of the visions/memories she got back in Marley, so of course she didn't remember it.

The girl couldn't understand why they would go into a forest when she thought they were supposed to go all the way to Shiganshina. On top of that, nobody really explained  what this mission was about.

The only thing that she knew was that Annie was trying to get to Eren so that they all could come home. Eris didn't know Erens position so she never told the girl.

Though she was confused, she still leaped off of her horse and into the air, hooking her odm gear onto a tree to pull herself up so that she could fly with the rest of her comrades.

Finally they all stopped flying and stood on top of the tall tree branches. Only now did Eris notice the cannons being brought onto the tree tops. She wondered what in the world could be going on.

"Ah Eris, you're probably confused here follow me." Hanji went over to Eris and pulled her to talk.

"So basically we think that somebody or some people have infiltrated the ranks. On this mission we're going to figure out who they are." Hanji told. This scared Eris, could the warriors already been caught. No no they couldn't have she would've seen it coming. With that she relaxed.

"Oh gosh why do you think that?" Eris wondered curiously.

"Well we have our reasons but it doesn't matter right now, I'll explain to you later. What matters is that we get them before they can do any real damage." Hanji then went off to go converse with Commander Erwin.

They all stayed up in the trees waiting for the Titan to come until they finally did. They got them right where they wanted.

The Levi squad ran through the forest until Captain Levi shot a loud sound gun, signaling Commander Erwin to start his plan.

"FIRE!" The Commander yelled.

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺