⋆BUT IF LOVES DEAD,WHAT WERE WE⋆

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

***
"save me im
innocent"
***

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

After everyone finding out that Eren was a Titan, the Commander of the MPs, Commander Pixs, decided to use Eren to plug up the hole in the wall. Eris was sent to help Eren and them.

As soon as Eren turned into his Titan, he went to attack Mikasa for some reason. Eris knew that she now had to stop him, before he killed anyone.

"EREN STOP IT!" The girl yelled as she landed on the building in front of him. Immediately he stopped, it looked as if he was stuck in a trance. He reached his hand out and grabbed her, holding her in his open palm he looked down at her and saw flashes of weird memories he'd never seen before. He flew back into the boulder, still with her in his hands.

"Eren, cmon what're you doing? Wake up." Armin told on a nearby roof top. He flew down to Eren and noticed Eris struggling in Erens Titan hand. He then helped her get free.

"What happened?" Armin asked her was he got her free.

"I don't know he's just like passed out for some reason I guess." She told him and then leaped onto Erens head.

"WAKE THE HELL UP BITCH!" She shouted in his ear, while Armin turned towards Mikasa to ask her what happened.

"MIKASA, WHYD THE PLAN GO WRONG?! WHY ON EARTH IS HE JUST SLUMPED HERE LIKE THIS?!"

"YOU TWO GET AWAY, ITS DANGEROUS, SOMETHING WENT WRONG! HE LOST CONTROL AND WOUND UP LIKE THAT! I TRIED TO SNAP HIM OUT OF IT BUT I COULDNT GET HIM TO RESPOND. ERIS MADE HIM CALM DOWN, BUT HES BEEN OUT LIKE THAT EVER SINCE." Mikasa told.

"BUT THE PLAN." Armin pointed out.

"WEVE HAD TO SHIFT TRACK, RIGHT NOW ALL WE CAN DO NOW IS PROTECT HIM, HES DEFENSELESS AND THERES JUST TOO MANY. I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER WE CAN KEEP THIS UP!"

"WAKE UP YOU DUMMY!" Eris yelled as she stomped on him. He only grunted in response.
Armin then decided to try and cut Eren out of his Titans neck. To this, Eren let out a loud scream and started to thrash around.

"YOU IDIOT YOU ALMOST FLUNG ME OFF!" Eris yelled as she pulled his hair. Armin tried to get Eren to wake up by talking about their past life is Shiganshina, while Eris on the other hand spewed insults into his ear to get a reaction from him. All the while, Eren was having a weird dream. It showed him when he was younger, in his house in Shiganshina. It wasn't normal though, Eris was there. While there, her eyes glowed white and she muttered insults at him. The same ones she was really yelling at him with.

"EREN PLEASE YOU HAVE TO PUSH THROUGH IT, I KNOW YOURE IN THERE. IF YOU DONT GET A MOVE ON THE TITANS ARE GOING TO KILL US, ITLL ALL END RIGHT HERE!" Armin cried still trying to get him to wake up.

"YOU STUPID WHORE YOURE AS USEFULL RIGHT NOW AS THE P IN RASPBERRY, USELESS!" The girl yelled in his ears again.

"Armin... I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to go help our friends, if Eren doesn't get up then we're dead." Eris sighed as she looked over at the blond boy.

"Alright I'll try my hardest to get him up, stay safe." Armin told her.

"Will do!" The girl then flew off to go find her friends.

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

On her way to find people to help she saw Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie hovering over Marco. To her it looked like they were about to kill him. In fact, that's what they were going to do.

"GET OFF OF HIM REINER!" Eris yelled before shoving him off Marco.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" Eris yelled again as she held Marco away from the three who were crowded around him.

"H-he knows Eris, he overheard Reiner and I. We have to kill him." Bertholdt told looking down.

"Leave us. I'll handle this." Eris stated, though the three warriors were worried about what she would do, they didn't question it knowing that she wouldn't expose them and so they left.

Marco was terrified. People who he thought were some of his closest friends were going to kill him if Eris hadn't stepped in. He still wasn't to sure if Eris was going to kill him or not.

"E-Eris?"

"I'm not gonna kill you Marco, just hold on." With that, the girl reached both of her hands out and put them on his head before whipping his memory, making him forget about what had just happened. Marco immediately fell asleep and right when he dozed off, Eren plugged up the wall.

Eris picked Marco up and was about to fly off when someone stopped her. She looked up and she noticed it was a woman she had seen before when the scouts went on their missions.

"Need any help there?" Looking up at the voice, she noticed that it was squad leader Hanji who had stopped by.

"S-Squad leader Hanji." Eris uttered surprised, she didn't realize that the scouts were sent off to help with them.

"Here I'll take him, you get back to safety alright?" Hanji ordered as she took Marco from the younger girls arms.

"Understood." Eris saluted before flying off.

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺