⋆WHAT GOOD IS IT⋆

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

***
"oh baby my apologies
i don't mean to leave you
hanging on a string"
***

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

"DO YOU HAVE HEART!?"

"YESSIR!"

"AS OF THIS MOMENT YOU HAVE THREE OPTIONS OPEN TO YOU CHOSE WISELY! THE GARISIN REGIMENT WHOSE JOB IS TO REINFORCE THE WALLS, THE SCOUT REGIMENT WHO RIDES OUT TO TITAN COUNTRY TO TAKE BACK WHAT WAS ONCE OURS, AND THE MP REGIMENT MAINTAINING LAW AND ORDER UNDER ORDERS FOR HIS ROYAL MAJESTY! THOSE CADETS ELIGIBLE FOR THE MP HAVE ALREADY BEEN NAMED. THE REST OF YOU TAKE A LOOK, THESE ARE THE TOP OF YOUR CLASS!"

There in a line infront of the others stood Eris, Mikasa, Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie, Eren, Jean, Marco, Connie, and Sasha. They had made it to the top ten and in that order.

After that the closing ceremony, the cadets celebrated in the mess hall. Sasha and Eris went off to find food while everyone else was doing their own thing. They came back with tons of potato's and loafs of bread.

"Alright MPs here I come." Connie smiled.

"Three square meals a day for life." Sasha exclaimed next to him.

"Well I sure will miss you too while I'm off in the scouts." Eris sighed. Connie spit out his drink.

"The scouts are you insane!" Connie shouted. He knew Eris was definitely not normal but he never thought she'd be willing to throw away her life like that.

"Eris what are you talking about, I thought we'd become MPs together." Sasha frowned confused and concerned. Her bestfriend was leaving her to go join a regiment where she'd easy loose her life in.

"I know I know but I just think it's the right thing to do, I've always wanted to join the scouts so that we'd finally get our freedom we deserve but I promise, after the missions I'll come visit you both." Eris reassured her two frowning friends.

"I-I don't know I mean you could die out their Eris." Connie muttered. Over the past year the three of them had grown closer. Their friendship reminded Eris of Marcel, Porco, and hers. Just like them, the three of them were peas in a pod.

"Yeah Eris you could."

"I'll be fine, I promise." Eris pushed before getting up and going outside. Sasha and Connie sighed before going back to their conversation but this time it wasn't as bright as before.

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

Outside, Eris was looking up at the stars. Her tranquility was ruined by Eren who rushed out and sat down besides her on the steps.