⋆ALL I EVER DID WAS RECIVE YOURS⋆

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

***
"the exciting tomorrow
will come soon"
***

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

It had already been a year since they all became cadets and everything was going fairly smoothly. Though Eris wasn't going to fully fulfill her mission as a warrior, she promised not to tell anyone about them. And so they continued to share their plans with her.

Currently they were all seated in the mess hall for lunch. Looking down at her plate Eris saw soup. The soup was nothing like her grandmother would make in Marley, it was bland and unseasoned. It tasted horrible.

"I can't take it anymore! I'd rather die then take another bite of this monstrosity. I just want rice and beans this white people food is horrible." She dramatically sighed into Bertholdt chest. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Jean who had a bread roll in his hand ready to be eaten. She quickly ran over and sat by him.

"Hi Jean!" She greeted staring at his bread roll.

"Uh Eris hey what are you doing over here? You usually sit with Reiner and them." He wondered but he wasn't complaining. The girl who like many of the other cadets were head over heals for was sitting next to him. Usually she wouldn't spare him a glance and now she was right next to him, sitting besides him. She usually hung around Annie, Bertholdt, Reiner, Ymir, Krista and Sasha. Sasha was always hanging around Connie though and Connie would hang around Jean and Marco so sometimes when she was with Sasha she would hang with them aswell. That didn't matter though, what matter was that she was here now.

"Are you gonna eat that bread roll you have there?" She asked pointing to it.

"Uh I mean I was but if you want it you can have it." Jean told he was suddenly brought into a hug by Eris.

"Thank you Jean you're the best." She smiled as she kissed his cheek and took the bread before going over back to Bertholdt. Jean was sat there a blushing mess frozen in shock.

"Hey Jean you good there, you're a little red." Marco questioned.

"A little, that boy looks like a whole tomato!" Connie exclaimed as he took a huge bite out of his bread.

"Shut it Connie."

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

"Heya ha bet you didn't see that coming Annie-" Eris smirked before being sent to the floor.

"Ow dude I told you not to go so hard." Eris frowned as she rubbed her elbow before getting up. To this, Annie rolled her eyes before walking away. Eris huffed before going to find another partner. A couple rows in front of her she noticed Jean. She went to make her way over to him but was stopped by Reiner, next to him stood Eren.