⋆I LET GO OF YOU⋆

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

***
"like the fallen leaves
flying through the wind
good things always
seem to end"
***

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

Currently, the cadets were stuck in the head quarters not doing much. They all were mostly just sitting there waiting around for orders to be given them.

Right now Connie and Eris were discussing what they would do if the Armored Titan ever showed up again. The two were seated at a table with Bertholdt, Reiner, Sasha, and Marco.

"You know what, if he ever shows up again I say we shove our swords up his butt hole." Eris told smirking. Immediately Reiner spit out his water onto Bertholdt who held a shocked expression.

"I wow Eris I never would've thought of that but I like it so yeah I say next time that stupid armored Titan shows up we shove our blades up his butt hole!" Connie exclaimed as he threw his drink down. Eris burst into a huge fit of laughter after seeing the shocked and terrified look on Reiners face.

"Connie will you shut up with your weird ideas." Sasha rolled her eyes not really listening to her friends conversation and only hearing that part.

"It wasn't my idea it was Eris's."

"WHAT!" Marco exclaimed. Eris was random but he didn't think that she was this random.

"Yup! Isnt it just perfect!" The girl smiled creepily.

"I uh yeah yeah it sound like a great plan."
Marco agreed a little worried about the girls sanity but decided to not question it because he didn't want to hurt the girls feelings.

The four continued to converse about that same topic while Reiner had a nauseous look on his face. Then an hour had passed, and then another, and then another. The six were still sat at that same table doing nothing. By this time they were all bored out of their minds.

"You know my village happens to be just a little bit south of where we are." Connie sighed looking out the window with Sasha. On the other side of him sat Eris who was helping Bertholdt beat Reiner in chess, while Marco, on the other side of Sasha helped Reiner.

"Huh the town where I'm from is pretty close by too." Sasha told the boy while the two continued to look out the window.

"Check mate Reiner!" Eris exclaimed before high fiving Bertholdt.

"Yeah yeah whatever." The boy rolled his eyes, unhappy because he lost.

"Why can't I go see my people? Maybe I'll just sneak out after dark." Connie stated.