⋆THE DAY YOU ERASED ME EVERYTHING CHANGED⋆

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

***
"your time is the
only thing i wish
was mine"
***
≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

After the fight in Stohess Eris was sent to the infirmary and woke up a few days later. Eren was there right when she woke up and apologized for keeping her with him. He then asked about her eyes and stuff but she quickly took his hand and whipped his memories.

A month had passed since then and currently most of the scouts where in the mess hall eating lunch.

"What're we talking about?" Marco asked as Sasha, Connie, Jean, and himself sat down at Armin, Mikasa, and Erens table.

"N-nothing-" Eren started before he was cut off by Armin, "Eris." "Armin!"

"Ooo does Eren have a little crush on her." Sasha teased.

"No-!" The boy answered quickly before being interrupted again by Armin, "Yes." "ARMIN!"

"Ha good luck with that, she's got a thing for older men?" Connie laughed.

"What? What do you mean?" Eren questioned confused.

"Ugh yeah it's so annoying, all she does is gush over Commander Erwin or Squad leader Mike, sometimes even Captin Levi." Jean rolled his eyes. Right after he said that the mess hall doors opened and in Eris walked with Erwin. She had a huge smile on her face after listening to something that Erwin said. Eren glared at this. He already had to watch out for Jean and Bertholdt and now Commander Erwin.

≻────────────⋆ ♇ ⋆─────────────≺

Weeks went by and so did their missions. They had just gotten back from one and Eris was bummed.

"What's up with her?" Connie asked Sasha as he sat down across from Eris who had a heartbroken look on her face.

"Her one sided love with Erwin isn't working out." Sasha smirked still consulting her friend.

"I've noticed that on missions, Commander Erwin always puts me in a place where I could get eaten by Titans. Every time we comeback from a mission, and he sees that I'm alive he looks shocked. It's almost as if he just wants me gone." Eris cried which made Connie burst out into a fit of laughter.

"You're so dramatic." Jean told with an eye roll. Jean finally got over his crush on her and now looked at her as if she was like a younger sister to him.

Eren on the other hand was filled with happiness as he took a seat beside her. It was like he had heard the best news ever. He kept composed though.