You took a warm shower and cleaned yourself after a long and tiring day. You wrap yourself with a towel around your waist and walk out of the bathroom.

Once you're out, there's no sign of y/n inside the room. You thought that maybe she went to the kitchen to get some drinks. You act normal, like nothing happened.

You wore a simple black hoodie and a black skinny jeans. You tied your medium length hair to a man bun and walked out of the room.

As you walked down the hallway, you saw y/n sitting down on the couch. Tears dripped down her face.

Her shirt was drenched because of the tears as she held pictures. You become curious and make your way to her. As you reached near her, your heart beat almost stopped.

That moment you realize she was holding a bunch of pictures of you and Luna. While the others were scattered all over the table.

"Princess..."  you call her name slowly.

Your pov

"Princess..." you heard a faint whisper from beside you. You turned your head towards the sound, fixing your gaze at him.

"Don't call me that... Jeon Jungkook" you say in a stern voice, giving him your death stares.

"Y/n... please..." he took steps closer towards you but you signal him to stop "don't come near me..."  you say as you look at him.

"How could you do this to me Jungkook... how could you?..." your voice cracked as tears kept on falling down nonstop.

"Y/n please listen to me-"

"no! You listen to me!" You get up from your seat. Walking across the living hall, far from him.

"I love you jungkook... I love you so much... with every bit of my heart... my love towards you is genuine... The feeling is real. I thought you felt the same way as me Jungkook... I thought you loved me too... now I know how Minju felt... you..." pointing your index finger at him.

"you used her... you made her pregnant then you left her! Just like how you used me... you bought me from my stepdad because I resemble your precious Luna..." your blurry eyes scanned all the photos that were scattered on the couch and floor before fixing them back to him.

"You are with me because I fucking look like her! And you cover it up by asking me to make you happy. That is bullshit!" You yell at him as your tears keep on streaming down your face. You wipe your tears with your sleeve.

"No y/n! That is not true! You're wrong!! I do lo-" Jungkook took steps closer to you but you keep on taking steps backwards.

"I am not finished yet, Jeon! And don't fucking come near me... You hurt me a lot jungkook... I thought you really cared about me... I was wrong... I don't even know if you ever want this baby Jungkook..." you bit your lower lip.

You were rubbing your face when suddenly you felt his hand grip on your wrist pulling you closer towards him. Making you dart your gaze at him.

"Now you fucking listen to me Rhee y/n. 10 things that you say about me 15 of them are wrong! Yes you do resemble Luna. I can't lie about it to you but you are none of her! You are not Luna... but you are my Y/n... my one and only y/n..."

His face was red, his breathing was heavy. He poked his tongue inside his cheek.

"That precious little human inside you is mine... how can you even say I don't want it?! I want every bit of that baby since I get to know that you're pregnant... and I do lo-"

His words were cut by the ringing of his phone.  "fuck! what now?!!" He groaned harshly, letting go of your hand and answering the phone call.

"What do you want?" He looks at you, gesturing to you to stay. "You have everything with you now?" You tried to walk away when he grabbed your hand again and held it firmly.

"Where is he?" his eyes never leave you.

"Okay. Code 7. See you in 15" He ended the phone call.

"I'm not finished yet. We will continue this later. Please stay at home. Don't go anywhere" he kissed your forehead and went out.

10 minutes after he left, your phone rings.

"Hello, Kai?"

"Lets go, I'm outside"

A/N : how do you think about this series so far???

Yoongi be like : don't you dare to go with Kai