"Yolanda?" She asked in a concerned tone.

I glanced at her worried face, her tan skin glowing under the light.

"I...." I started but halted as my knots formed in my stomach.

"Why don't you take a seat, hm?" She cooed as she walked over and sat beside me.

Mrs. Lively is a great and humble Principle. She's That Principle that brings order in her school as well as sympathize, relate and communicate with all students personally. She helps and supports her students in whatever way she can. She's like a mother to us all, sometimes even goofy like us.

Yeah, she knows me, mainly because she loves her wine and my parents are her loyal suppliers.

"I don't know what to do anymore" I accidentally blabbed, unable to control my racing heart and disturbed mind.

"Hey... what happened?" She asked while rubbing my back soothingly.
"Why don't I call your parents huh?" Before I could object she had already dialed and requested them at school.

Before I knew it, my parents were present. I'm glad they were here but I don't want them seeing me like... this. Thankfully Mr. Cain didn't appear, if not he would see my mother's wrath. Unfortunately, they relayed the whole situation to Mrs. Lively. With my head in my hands, sulking as they went on and on.

No one should know...

Too late for that.
"I'm so sorry you have to go through this Yolanda. No one should go through what you're experiencing" Mrs. Lively said as I finally looked up.

"I'll personally talk to Mr. Cain and discuss the matter as well as to your other subject teachers. If you need anything, I'm always here.." Mrs. Lively said, offering a sincere smile.

"Thank you ma'am. Can we take h-"

"No dad. I'm not going home. Not now. I have classes" I spoke with a cracked voice.

"But honey-"

"Please.. I need some form to maintain my sanity.. please" I sniffled, trying to keep composure.

"Dad will pick you up, ok?" My mum stated while pulling away from the embrace. The bell rang  for the next class to begin shortly after they left.

Exhausted. That's what I'm feeling at this moment. I sat alone, at the library, endeavoring to complete my left over assignments.

I barely noticed the person standing in front of me.

"I've been looking everywhere for you! We all are!" Brian exclaimed, his hands placed on his hips.

My head shot up instantly, startling me. His electrifying blue orbs studied me. I know I look horrible. I snickered at that thought, gaining a quizzical look from him.

"Sorry. I've got loads to finish"I said sheepishly.

Thinking that he'd leave, which wasn't his intentions, he sat beside me.

"I saw your parents here. Everything ok?" Brian asked in a low tone since the fact that he was in a library finally hit him.
Seriously? Ok? Nothing is OK in my life right now!

"Nothing's wrong. Everything is great " I replied sarcastically.
"Alright. Come on. Spill" he said as he snatched the pen from my hand.

I glared at him while he gave me a that said 'I'm not going anywhere unless you tell me'. I told him about this morning's events as he frowned.

"What in the world is his problem!" He exclaimed again but I playfully punched his arm to shut him.

"Don't punch me! Or did you do it because you wanted to touch my muscular arm?" He asked teased in a husky voice.