sarah cameron X F!OC

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔 AVAILABLE
𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 Outer Banks ; Season 1+
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 Sarah Cameron
𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 Marina Bleu
𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 Kaylee Bryant *

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                     AVAILABLE 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔      Outer Banks ; Season 1+𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕          Sarah Cameron𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆                  Marina Bleu𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎             Kaylee Bryant *

Best Friends to Girl Falls First to Eventual Lovers

𝐌𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒂 Bleu had a secret. A secret that if her parents knew, they'd disown her in a second.

Marina Bleu was gay.

She realized this when she was younger when she watched Quinn Fabray, Santana Lopez, and Brittany Pierce dance around together, clicking the way they did. After the first two slept together, and the last two became an item, Marina couldn't help but feel jealous. They were all so beautiful and bold in their own skin, not only did the girl envy their confidence, but she envied their reality of loving someone just like them in every way.

Marina felt the feeling for herself when she grew closer to the blonde with the tan skin in her english class. It became harder throughout the years, as she spent time and got to know the Cameron girl, not just admiring how the long blonde hair ran down her back . . . or how great her perfume made her smell.

The two became best friends, with the occasional company of Kiara Carrera . . . who became the only person who knew Marina's secret. Kie supported her with all her heart, even giving the brunette a few tips (not that she had much experience, but since she also knew Sarah's persona) to the point where Marina had the confidence to talk to the Cameron girl herself.
In fact- with the nerves wracking heavily through her body, she knocked upon the Cameron's door, only for a certain blonde Thornton boy to open it. And it didn't take long to put the two and two together, since Rafe was on a trip with Ward.

Marina's got a girl crush.
She hates to admit it but,
Sarah Cameron was a godsend with that smile and midnight laugh.

Marina Bleu was in love. In love with a girl. A girl with a boyfriend.