steve harrington X F!OC

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔 AVAILABLE
𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 Stranger Things ; Season 2+
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 Steve Harrington
𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 Cassidy "Cas" Hargrove
𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 Suki Waterhouse

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                      AVAILABLE 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔      Stranger Things ; Season 2+𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕          Steve Harrington𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆                  Cassidy "Cas" Hargrove𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎             Suki Water...

One Night Stand to Fake Lovers to Girl Falls First

𝐀𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 recently moving to a new town, Cassidy and her twin brother wanted to leave their mark. Already grabbing attention from everyone at school, they decide to prove their worth by going to a Halloween party. A party that goes somehow exactly how the girl planned. Well, not exactly. She did plan to hook up with a stranger just for the night, leaving them begging on their knees for more. What she did not plan was to have a pretend relationship with the guy to make the girl who broke his heart jealous and just so happen to fall in love along the way.

She fell in love with Steve Harrington without the intention of doing so. And is there was one thing Cassidy Hargrove didn't do, it was get attached. Even as a kid she knew not to get attached to people or things, like the animals her and her brother found in the yard or the new 'friends' she made in school. They all just leave her. But after spending time being in a fake relationship with a very attractive and actually interesting person, she was doomed from the start.

NOTES

They meet at The Halloween Party. Steve gets Drunk to rid his Heartbreak. Cassidy gets Drunk With Him after seeing the Tears in his eyes. One thing Leads to Another and they Sleep Together.

At First, she comes off as a Careless Bitch, but Steve brings out the Best in Her and makes her Soft. She notices the Small Things about him. She'll be like the Dad of the kids since Steve is the Mom.

Billy gets Mad at her for seeing Steve.
Her and Billy Understand each other and have been the others Best Friend since Forever.