theo raeken X F!OC

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔 AVAILABLE
𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 Teen Wolf ; Seasons 5-6
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 Theo Raeken
𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 Avery Lindley *
𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 Virginia Gardner , Megan Fox

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                     AVAILABLE𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔      Teen Wolf ; Seasons 5-6𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕          Theo Raeken 𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆                  Avery Lindley *𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎             Virginia Gardner , Megan Fox

Strangers to Friends to Lovers

𝐒𝒉𝒆 was so broken after her twin sister had died. Never smiled, hardly talked- she felt actual pain getting up in the morning. Just another day without her sister.

Theo Raeken knows what it feels like to lose a sibling, in which was more gruesome than most. But he was never as close to his sister than Avery with her own. He envied her in that way. Theo saw the tragedy in her eyes, and felt the cracks of her heart. It was as if she was lifeless herself. Maybe he could help sew it back together.

Senior year introduced her to what could come from being involved in the supernatural world. The Dread Doctors already resurrected the dead, so why couldn't they bring her sister back.

Even with those who you love the most . . . what's dead, should stay dead. Because no matter how innocent they could've been alive, or at least for her sister, Avery should've known what it would've been like to mess with the devil. Her sister came back a monster.

NOTES

I think this plot would work well with No Love Interest. I am Not Sure which I Personally Prefer, but it could Work Out really good Either way. I guess It's just how You would See the Story Going.