stiles stilinski X F!OC

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔 AVAILABLE
𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 Teen Wolf ; Seasons 1-6b
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 Stiles Stilinski
𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 Pacey Oaklyn , Blake* Stilinski , Sebastian* Oaklyn
𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 Zendaya Coleman , Emmy Rossum , Rege-Jean Page

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                     AVAILABLE 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔      Teen Wolf ; Seasons 1-6b𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕          Stiles Stilinski𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆                  Pacey Oaklyn , Blake* Stilinski , Sebastian* Oaklyn 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂�...

Boy Falls First to Friends to Lovers

𝐓𝒉𝒆 infamous Beverly Drive. A street only every resident of Beacon Hills would know. A street known for the tragedies and heartbreak and fear that occurred on that saddened, dark night.

The Oaklyn's weren't necessarily known around their parts, not even in their neighbourhood. But there were others, the Martinez's, Wilson's, Moore's, the Carmichael's, all popularly known in town, but the Oaklyn's weren't. Though being financially stable, cozying up in two-story, clean homes, with two-car garages, some with swimming pools in the backyards. The neighbors waved hello to each other, walking their pets down the street. But Pacey, the youngest of the two Oaklyn children, didn't even make it to her 14th year before witnessing something no one, especially a kid, should ever have to see.

Being the only survivor of the massacre of Beverly Drive, Pacey Oaklyn was bound to be set into foster care, but with the amount of pain and stress added upon the event that happened not even a day before the decision, Sheriff Noah Stilinski made it his priority to swoop the child under his wing and allow the girl to live with the family of only himself and his two children, Blake and Stiles.

It certainly could've been worse than an equally sarcastic boy just as good as her, with some extra glances here and there, some filled with worry she'd break any second . . . some of sadness, jealousy- and over the years, only more glances and stares shared between the two as they finally got a taste of the growth the other had grasped upon.

The two had shared some classes over the years, but never really communicated. But the truth was . . . the Stilinski boy had always noticed the brunette girl. Whether it was because of the bright ribbons she enjoyed wearing in her hair, or because the flash of brown from the corner of his eye was just too irresistible to look at, or because of her smile and upbeat attitude. Yet, they all changed after. Pacey was the girl that had a skip in her step and smiled to everyone she walked passed on the street and in the halls. But she was the same girl he always admired. She was different, now. Yet, for some reason- some, odd yet, alluring reason kept him fighting. Fighting for the truth. The truth of the feelings swarming around his chest when she was near, the truth of Pacey Oaklyn, the truth of Beverly Drive.

The girl was different from the rest, you see. She didn't have to get bitten in order to see and feel these things. It was odd, yes. Odd that seemingly only the brown headed girl could see the ghosts- the ghosts with the lost souls. The ones who tried so hard to share their stories, yet were stuck in a limbo of their own death. Playing on repeat, over and over again. Not having the strength to press pause on their tapes, they were truly stuck.

But she finds the help and comfort from her own brother who too lost his life on the hauntingly Beverly Drive. Over the years, she finds the love and tenderness in her roommate she had lost, yet never had in the first place, beginning with fighting an alpha alongside her newfound safe place and his best friend, only going through more hell as the years were to come.

NOTES

Pacey is Haunted by the Ghosts of Beverly Drive. Ones that make her See, sometimes even Feel their Deaths as of her own. This Including Seeing her Dead Brother.