teen wolf , F!OC X M!OC

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔 AVAILABLE
𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 Teen Wolf ; Seasons 4-6B
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 Original Character X Original Character
𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 Reed Anderson * , Valletta Serrano* Calavera
𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 Alfred Enoch , Karla Souza

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                      AVAILABLE 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔      Teen Wolf ; Seasons 4-6B𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕          Original Character X Original Character 𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆                   Reed Anderson * , Valletta Serrano* Calave...

Strangers to Friends to Lovers

𝐖𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 Reed Anderson was trying to make the best out of the supernatural, across the border was a girl that lived in great despair due to it.

There was no getting away from them, she knew that. They've stole, framed crimes, made deals that could change or end lives, they've murdered people . . . she's seen it with her own eyes. The Calaveras were proud for what they did.
Though they hunted monsters and skinned them for what they were, Valetta didn't receive the same fate- only something worse, that at times she wished she were lying sixteen under with her family she so desperately missed.

The family of hunters used the girl to their advantage and used her as a pawn in their game of life and death, literally. They turned her "gift," as they liked to call it, a dangerous weapon that she wished she could wipe clean from . . . but it was the only reason she lived this long. Mexico shouldn't been her safe space, where the brunette could live her life to avenge her family, or live for their name, but the Calaveras took that from her too. Stripped from her name, her family, her own flesh and blood- along with her pride, dignity, and even humanity. There was no escaping from the blood she had caused now. If it were up to Valetta herself, there wouldn't have been a single drop spilt from her nails that pushed their ways into victims chests as her lips unwillingly pressed against theirs. Unwanted pleasure that was forced upon her, only ending in death, was torture beyond her victims. But she couldn't do anything about it . . . the family of hunters lived by a code, they owed their ancestors a debt. They lived by the name of Calavera, something that Valetta couldn't do for her own.

A trip to Mexico was suppose to result in bringing Derek Hale back from his missing state . . . not a girl with beyond enough past trauma.

NOTES

Valletta is a Succubus. A Succubus is a Demon or Supernatural Creature who Seduces men to Obtain their Power, through Sexual Intercourse. She absolutely Hates doing this, but she does it For Her Family, the Calaveras.
With the Power she Gains from these men, they assure she is Protected, but the Pack comes in and she Falls in Love with Reed.

I want their story to be like Wes and Laurel's from How To Get Away With Murder. Whoever this plot goes to, I will Share my Ideas for it. Angst. Angst. Angst. I plan for this to be Book One, Book Two would be Season Five and Onward. Her Love Interest would be a Very Slow Burn with Theo, because of his Redemption Era is Everything