max mayfield X F!OC

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔 TAKEN by moonwhores
𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 Stranger Things ; Post Season 3 and Onward
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 Max Mayfield
𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 Fiona King
𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 Jenna Ortega

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                     TAKEN by moonwhores 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔     Stranger Things ; Post Season 3 and Onward𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕          Max Mayfield𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆                  Fiona King𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎             Jen...

Strangers to Admirers to Lovers

𝐍𝒐 members of the party felt normal after the Byers and Eleven left. At their bidding that summers day, they tried to hold in their true feelings, not wanting to make their leaving friends feel bad. Of course they would miss the people who have become family, but it was for the best. The town of Hawkins was cursed, to say the leased. Eleven and the Byers deserved at get away from the weight the air provided. So much death and sadness and fear lingered in it even after they left.

Max Mayfield took it upon herself to become distracted as much as possible. It hurt her to hang out with the party without Will and Elle, same with the rest of the small group. So she spent most of her free time at the local book store which held a large corner full on comic books. The store was small yet cozy, making it feel like a better home than her own. Loving the feeling the other worlds of the small comics gave her, it was easy to say that she became a regular in the store. King's Komics, the redhead liked to call it, when really it was King's Bookstore, so bland so she decided to spice it up to make herself feel better, cause that's all she read in there anyway.

Her families local book store gave Fiona some freedom of a sort. It was good to say that she had some experience for future job references. She loved the small building just as much as the redhead girl did. Speaking of the redhead, every time Fiona saw her coming in the direction of the building from her bedroom window in the apartment above, she was quick to get dressed and look presentable for the girl, though not giving her much attention. With a few exchanges of smiles meaning hello and a handful 'sneaky' glances, they never interacted more. Who wouldn't think the Mayfield girl was attractive? Fiona sure did, which made her feel slightly confused. She knew it wasn't normal to feel this way about someone of the same gender as herself. But she couldn't help it. Max Mayfield was just too gorgeous to resist. She couldn't take her eyes off her. But one day after spilling a box of newly shipped books, the two finally exchange more than smiles and glances, leading them to spend the rest of the summer together.

NOTES

Fiona is a Little Shy once they Start Talking. She Quickly Hides it with Sarcasm and Remarks and Max is the Same.

Fiona's Family Isn't Accepting at First, but maybe the fact that she is their Daughter and Their Love For Her get to them, leading them to Accepting Her for who she is.

Fiona and Max are a Soft, Badass Couple.
Late night adventures, sharing snacks. They Stick Up For Each Other and Tell People Off.

Maybe it's just a Summer Fling?
Maybe More when school starts, like they Pretend as if Nothing Happened?
Maybe they're in it for the Long Run?