jj maybank X M!OC

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔 AVAILABLE
𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 Outer Banks ; Season 1+
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 JJ Maybank
𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 Isaac Humphreys* , Sloan Bennington
𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 Jack Mullern , Odeya Rush *

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                     AVAILABLE 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔      Outer Banks ; Season 1+𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕          JJ Maybank𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆                   Isaac Humphreys* , Sloan Bennington𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎              Jack M...

Crushes to Jealous Boys to Eventual Lovers

𝐀𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 getting bumped into by Pope Heyward, quite literally, the two instanly clicked. Seeing the potential in this newfound friendship, the hat wearing boy took it upon himself to invite the brunette to spend a day with the pogues, which he happily accepted.

Isaac Humphreys found himself quickly becoming close with Kiara Carrera, most of anyone. The fact that two were biologically kooks, and as crude as it may sound, there not and girl bonded over the lives they didn't quite find accepting. The act of friendship made the rest of the boys jealous, to many unknown reasons. JJ Maybank was confused, overall. He really liked the guy, thinking he was a cool guy who could occasionally show the party trucks he had at the parties they attended. And it was strange, to how he had never felt this sort of pull in his heart when he saw anyone else's smile.

After seeing the blonde boy macking on a girl at one of their annual kegs, Isaac couldn't help himself but excuse himself and run to his best friends house- Sloan Bennington. It seemed like forever since they had talked, but they always had each other's backs, ever since the early years. They knew everything about the other. Everything. So one thing lead to another- Isaac gained a fake girlfriend in hopes of making the boy he gained feelings for jealous.

NOTES

If you like using Songs For Titles, I Love Isaac's Insects by Isaac Dunbar. I think it Fits Perfectly With the plot.

Treat Isaac Well. He is Soft and Delicate. Sloan should be portrayed as Really Caring and a Great Friend.