betty cooper X F!OC , sweet pea X F!OC

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                     AVAILABLE
𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 Riverdale ; Seasons 1–?
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 Betty Cooper (Season One) , Sweet Pea (Other Seasons)
𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆    Lotus "Lo" Varlett *
𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 Ella Purnell

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                     AVAILABLE 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔      Riverdale ; Seasons 1–?𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕          Betty Cooper (Season One) , Sweet Pea (Other Seasons) 𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆                   Lotus  "Lo" Varlett *𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 ...

𝐋𝒐𝒕𝒖𝒔 Varlett never exactly enjoyed living in the town of Riverdale— especially high school.

High School was just a time for teenagers to do stupid shit and regret it when they're older. The popular kids hit their peaks, resulting them into gaining a job they looked down upon in their party days. Nerds end up winning a fields medal for an equation they invented, or they end up discovering a new element or some crazy shit like that.
Teenagers get drunk and end up puking on their dates, or they have a one-night-stand they won't even remember the next day. They get raging headaches over a 'night they'll never forget' . . . huh, the irony. This was a time where they should plan out their future, not ruin their possible chances for it. Some students did nothing to help their adult years. Some did everything. Lotus was one of the latter.

The green eyed beauty earned her way to the top of her class. She didn't necessarily like being what people like to call "popular," even though she wasn't part of any clique. Maybe a social butterfly? Eh— it was like everyone knew her, but she didn't know any of them.

No one took time out of their day to try to get to know her. They all probably thought that the brunette was just someone who didn't take their appeal enough. Except for her two best friends; She had never been to a party, or a school dance, taken a drink of alcohol, smoked, or had sex. There were so many things she hadn't done because of the pressure high school out on them. Everyone's doing it. Yeah well— her mom always told her not to be a follower.

Her mom was right. Lotus shouldn't follow anyone else's decisions, as she should make her own. Whether those choices lead her to valedictorian with a full ride to the best college in the world . . . or starting a friends with benefits relationship with one of her best friends . . . or on the South Side of the tracks, after a fellow serpent actually took the time out of his day to try to get to know her— the actual her, not some make believe goodie-two-shoes who only cared about school. No, she didn't think they were worth it. It was as if she just needed someone to show her that life isn't all just partying and drinking. Falling in love was a part of living too.

NOTES

I have Extra Characters Casted out, such as her Family.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt , dad
Phoebe Cates , mom
Benjamin Wadsworth , older(?) brother
Tenzing Norgay Trainor , younger brother

Have to stick with the whole Famous Parents pattern ;) I like her Having Siblings, and i think it's Casted Well.