theo engler X F!OC

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔 AVAILABLE
𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 You ; Season 3
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 Theo Engler
𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 Lavinia Ripley *
𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 Taylor Russell

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                     AVAILABLE 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔      You ; Season 3𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕          Theo Engler𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆                  Lavinia Ripley *𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎             Taylor Russell

Strangers to Friends to Lovers

𝐁𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 nosey was the best thing she was good at. Maybe it was the Nancy Drew obsession she had when she was a kid, she practically lived off the mysteries at night. Once her father stopped reading the books to her at night, she took it upon herself to become the real-life Nancy, or somewhat close to it.

Madre Linda had always been this perfect, quiet society that made everyone on the outside think it was gold.

Lavinia was an introvert, socially awkward and tended to be quiet most of the time because of it. It became a skill of hers, though. Maybe all those escape puzzles and mind board games she played really came in handy. She could examine a person from across the room, the look in their eyes being key factors in what she knew they were thinking. She thought of it as a superpower, yeah, she's kind of awesome.

It wasn't strange of someone moving in across the street from her family home, but it was because it was the town of Madre Linda. New people, in an area that held the people everyone knew. Everyone had their friends and people they pretended to get along with just for the benefit of their business or social status. Secrets weren't made to be shared, it's what made them so dangerous.
If only someone was curious enough to go to the ends of wanting to find out each and every little thing about their so called 'friendly neighbors,' especially the new family moving in across the street, the Quinn-Goldberg's.

Theo Engler was curious too, not much about the family, but about the events that occurred after they moved to town. His step-mother missing and soon found to be murdered. The lies that were told about his family and how people faked how they cared about everything that happened. But in Madre Linda, they would die before letting people know the truth.

Everyone has secrets. But not everyone's are deadly.

NOTWS

Disturbia Movie Vibes Hardcore!!

A lot of Binoculars through her Bedroom Window and Catching Sketchy Scenes.
The Summary is Weak in some parts, but I liked it and am Proud of this plot.

Kind of Wanted her name to be Nancy Drew lol.