julie and the phantoms X GN!OC

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔 AVAILABLE
𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔    Julie and the Phantoms
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕          N/A
𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆                Clover Murphy
𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎             Kiana Madeira

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                     AVAILABLE𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔      Julie and the Phantoms𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕          N/A𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆                  Clover Murphy𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎             Kiana Madeira

𝐂𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 knew she would end up dying at a young age; she lived too recklessly and was too rowdy. They just never thought it would be that soon. The teenager still had so much ahead of her. I guess that saying "legends die young" would be right.

You'd be living under a rock if you never heard the name Clover Murphy before. The teen was famous for her music, even going on multiple world tours in the early 90s when she was just in her mid-teens. The year of 1994 was one of the hardest in her though. Being a newcomer to the age of 18, legal to most things, new opportunities were brought upon her. As a large face in the industry, even with her reckless reputation, it wasn't like them to become an addict. Yeah, she smoked on occasion, but she was never one to shoot up or grab a credit card and mirror.

It was right after she performed for a large crowd of producers and celebrities at a popular venue, The Orpheum, she went to the back room to 'cool off' and calm her nerves. Every time they performed, she put everything into her music; singing and writing. All her feelings and thoughts were put onto the stage almost every night. The teen was too tired and worn out to notice how much she was really using, the voices badgering them til no end . . . until it did.

To say the members of Sunset Curve were heartbroken would be an understatement, lead guitarist and singer, Luke Patterson, taking it the hardest. Clover Murphy was if not the biggest, one of the main inspirations in his life when it came to music. She turned her feelings into some killer rock music. It would've been a dream to perform at the Orpheum, wanting to match up to the legends that played there, Clover included (who was only 18 at the time), but it would be a whole different thing to actually meet her, let alone grow feelings for her.

Along with the Patterson boy, Julie Molina had a diehard passion for music that only grew when admiring idols. Her mom though— their relationship was one of the closest it could possibly get, only growing when playing music together. Though being fully aware of who the Clover Murphy was, no one could top the late Molina. Ever since the woman's passing, Julie just couldn't conjure up enough to sing or play music again.

Instead of wandering the streets of Hollywood, doing nothing but walking through people, Clover decided to do something with her remaining days she could remain on Earth.

In the previous year-or-so before their accidental overdose, they had started to grow an attitude with anyone who even looked at her the wrong way. This caused a small bump in her reputation, but people still loved and adored her, nonetheless. So she decided to hopefully make right with the wrong she lived in the year of 1994, she wanted to help in whatever way they could . . . whether it was putting her foot out to trip a robber, or to give a person a slight push in the right direction (literally), or to guide lost musicians back on track, she did whatever she could.

Being a ghost had its privileges, some that other ghosts couldn't do, she learned. Not every ghost could make themselves visible to lifers. It took some energy, but it was well worth it once seeing the persons face light up sad they were guided back onto the track of music. Julie Molina was shocked to say the least, a rock legend right in front of her.

When not searching for lost people, she would be at the Hollywood Ghost Club, also known as the 'Other Side of Hollywood.' Making a deal with the man about performing only on Friday nights, to boost business and to make the lifers looking forward to the show, the rest of her week was open to help lost souls . . . lifers and a trio of ghosts who end up almost falling over once seeing her presence.

NOTES

One of Sunset Curve's Biggest Inspirations passed just a Year before their own— Clover Murphy's Afterlife was spent in a Famous Ghost Club as a Part Time Performer, as well as Trying to Make Up for all the Wrong she did in their time Living, Deciding to help Guide Passionate Teens through their Obvious Talent for Music.

I had this plot in my drafts for Almost Two Years lol I'm Not going to do anything with it, But I Really do Love it. I think it's Unique and should be Treated Well!

If you like using Songs For Titles, I Love Welcome to the End of Your Life by the Driver Era. I think it Fits Perfectly With the plot.

I can really See there Being Chapters Set Before she dies, like the boys and I think it would be really Good to be Visual with that experience of Hers.