drew starkey X F!OC

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔 TAKEN by titxnic
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 Drew Starkey
𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 Drew Weatherall*
𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 Andrea Russett *

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                 TAKEN by titxnic 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕      Drew Starkey𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆              Drew Weatherall*𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎         Andrea Russett *

Strangers to Boy Falls First to Friends to Lovers

𝐆𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 advice on love and relationships when you didn't have experience on those matters was quite ironic, right?

Drew Weatherall was good at what she did- really good. Being the host of her own radio show meant she could do things her own way, something she had wanted her whole life. Her parents were always demanding when it came to her and her future. They always saw things from political, strict point of views, or jobs that payed the most. Drew didn't want any of that. She wanted to be free from the family drama, and lean into something she wanted to do. For herself, along with others.

Drew Starkey was scrolling through podcasts to set the mood for his day, when he came across one he wasn't familiar with. It was the same one his onscreen sister had recommended him, Madelyn claiming it would be a god-send for him, as she was aware of his rocky relationship with his girlfriend.
Great reviews and feedback- it looked like a hit. It wasn't quite his taste out of everything, but after checking if anyone else was in the apartment, he clicked play on the recent episode. The way the woman spoke to the other across the phone, it was something surreal. It was soothing, therapeutic, peaceful. She really seemed to know what she was doing . . . not to mention she had the same name as the actor— it made him grow attached as well, if it were possible.

The man, himself was having bumps through his own relationship. They weren't ever on the same page, and every conversation left him in the heartbreaking-filled dust. Not only would it be amazing to get some advice, but advice from a girl who was an angel with words?
She was only one call away, anyway.

Was it possible to fall in love over the phone while getting relationship advice?

NOTES

The Host of a Small Radio Show gets Reconnected by a Group of Newly Popular Actors, who just so happen to be drawn to Her Advice and Stories. Not only does the Same Name draw him into her Little World of being a Misfit, but also the Serenity she gives off just by the Sound of her Voice.

If you like using Songs For Titles, I Love Radio Ga Ga by Queen. I think it Fits Perfectly With the plot.

I am in Love with this plot.

Starkey's girlfriend would be Another OC, one that You would Make. Make sure that she is a Bad person/Girlfriend. No matter how much it may Hurt to see Starkey in a Bad Relationship, for the sake of the Plot.

Starkey is Definitely Blushy and Shy— pure Starstruck with Drew. This story should show how Pure and Sweet he is.