robin buckley X F!OC

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔 AVAILABLE
𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 Stranger Things ; Season 3+
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 Robin Buckley
𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 Jesse Larson *
𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 young Drew Barrymore

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                     AVAILABLE 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔     Stranger Things ; Season 3+𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕         Robin Buckley𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆                  Jesse Larson *𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎             young Drew Barrymore

Acquaintances to Admirers to Eventual Lovers

𝐉𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆 Larson was the kind of girl parents would ban their children from even looking at. It wasn't that she was rude or anything, it's just that since it's a small town, news spreads . . . quickly. That means that everyone knew everything about her. They knew that she was in foster care. They knew that she moved around a lot. They knew that she ran away from the bad homes. They knew more than they should've. And that lead to rumors spreading about her. Oh, you heard something about having a baby with a foster parent? Not true. What about her going to juvie for vandalism and robbery? Not true either. Well, the offenses and juvie parts weren't true. She did get into some trouble for theft though. Since being a runaway, she used her invisibility to her finest. No one seemed to care about just another nothing of a teenager. But apparently a lady at a drug store did. So after getting caught stealing a pack of cigarettes and a couple of candy bars, Jesse was due to get into trouble. But since it being her first time getting caught, she only had to do some time helping out with different business that needed it. She wasn't getting payed, of course, which only made her roll her eyes more.

Jesse really wasn't a bad person, she was just made out to be that way. She learned how to take care of herself- even if that meant stealing. After getting into trouble, it was declared she had to do hours of community service- and what better way to do that than to scoop ice cream?
Working at an ice cream parlor while having to wear a ridiculous outfit that she thought only her freckled 'coworker' pulled off.

NOTES

Community Service can lead to The Best, Mist Frightening Summer Ever.

Jesse is Sweet, but tends to have an Attitude when she Can.