malia tate X F!OC

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔 AVAILABLE
𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 Teen Wolf ; Seasons 4-6
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 Malia Tate
𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 Teagan Devinney *
𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 Sydney Park

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                     AVAILABLE𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔      Teen Wolf ; Seasons 4-6𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕          Malia Tate𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆                  Teagan Devinney *𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎             Sydney Park

Strangers to She Fell First , She Fell Harder

𝐒𝒉𝒆 wasn't sure if it counted as experimenting when she hooked up with Isaac Lahey that one time, or maybe it was because she wanted to feel something. But that's all she seemed to do . . . feel.

Ever since being bit an alpha, so she learned, a few weeks before moving to Beacon Hills, California, she couldn't get rid of feeling . . . well, everything. Whether it was emotions, injuries, and on full moons even thoughts- she just didn't know what to do.

That all changed when she moved to Beacon Hills. From the start of junior year, she felt this kind of pull towards a boy in her English class named Scott McCall. And unknowingly then, so did he. But by both tan teenagers being shy themselves, it was the spastic Stiles Stilinski to introduce her to the small group. And from then on, they never seemed to be apart.

The group tried on working to help the girl gain control of her abilities, no matter how slight the controlling may be- while also battling against an alpha pack, darach, nigitsune (who just so happened to possess their best friend), and even their minds and feelings. The latter: some more than others.

Even from a young age, Tegan knew she was different, as she felt more drawn to the girls who wore their hair up in pigtails than the boys who wrestled each other over a toy. Although knowing how she feels, she never said it aloud before. And not wanting to go through that embarrassment or judgement, she kept to herself. But being her best friends, they saw, but never wanted to push her to admit something that they could be wrong about. It wasn't until a light haired, blunt werecoyote was accepted into the group that they were all sure about.

NOTES

Teagan is pronounced Tay-Gan.

Sarcastic vibes. She has to Explain Jokes to Malia. Follows her Every Move. So Adorable.