nancy wheeler X F!OC

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔 AVAILABLE
𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 Stranger Things ; Season 1+
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 Nancy Wheeler
𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 Marley Hastings *
𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 Elle Fanning *

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                      AVAILABLE 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔      Stranger Things ; Season 1+𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕          Nancy Wheeler𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆                  Marley Hastings *𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎             Elle Fanning *

Admirer to Best Friends to Eventual Lovers

𝐌𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒚 was the definition of the perfect girl next door. Literally, she lived next to the Wheelers who adored her, especially Nancy, along with every other family in the culdesac. The girl was loved and admired to everyone in the town of Hawkins. She had such a bright future ahead of her being the kindest and brightest person you'd ever meet.

You could say her and the Wheeler girl had a lot in common, which was true. But they shared one thing in particular- they both envied the other. By being successful in their own way, Nancy's more with grades, keeping her innocence key, along with her shy and kind persona, while Marley's was more social, happy, and passionate. Some people personally thought the two were soulmates who shared the other half of one heart and mind. Or maybe it was just in the Wheeler girl's mind. But in some cases, they were.