topper thornton X F!OC

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                      AVAILABLE
𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔      Outer Banks ; Season 1+
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕      Topper Thornton
𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 Elise Brady *
𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 Marina Ruy Barbosa

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                      AVAILABLE 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔      Outer Banks ; Season 1+𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕          Topper Thornton𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆                  Elise Brady *𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎             Marina Ruy Barbosa

She fell First , He fell Harder

𝐄𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒆 had a small crush on him in middle school when all the kids had to be put together because of construction for one of the middle schools.

They had art class together, and English. She seemed to always look at him as if he was her muse as she drew on her paper or picked out the perfect colors to match his shirt that day. Of course, she had to incorporate the prettiest blue to match his eyes.

In English, the boy had a stutter. He was nervous when reading aloud, no matter the confidence he had when with a friend of two in the class. It was even worse when the teacher had to make him stand in front of everyone to read or present. His eyes would dart around the room to calm his nerves, looking at the posters on the walls, and his blues would cast over her brown pair, almost like she calmed him down. But in reality, he was trying to clear the embarrassment and nervousness form his eyes, every time not able to see clearly, not able to see her.

She was never one to look down upon other girls, women, especially when they were so passionate and pretty with everything they did. Sarah Cameron was astonishing. Her blonde hair would flow in the wind as she rode her bike down the street, headphones connected to the phone held in the shyest pink of flowery cases, playing her favorite tunes— her soft delicate hands graze against the wind, the sand, the water, the hair of her friends as she listened to their problems and tried to braid their pain away. Sarah Cameron was the most beautiful saint of all Keldare.

And Elise . . . she was the one who never had eyes layed on her. Was she worthless? Was she not attractive enough to meet guys' standards of approach? Was she not well spoken enough or self made? . . . Or was she completely oblivious?

She couldn't see how so significantly special and extraordinary she truly was— more than Sarah Cameron in certain ways, in her own ways. Elise couldn't see how special and important she was to those around her. She had such an impact on their lives, her beauty of compost and happiness radiated off her and through their bodies to reach their souls. The calmness she brought that made them feel down to earth in times of stress.
She was the calm before the storm, the gray of clouds as they huddled together as if they were tied to not float away, how strong they were to build their own creation of the ocean to fall from their own beings. The thickness of the air and the saltiness of the mixture of the breeze. Too, she was the calm after the storm— the breams of sunlight to shine through the parting clouds, the tweets of the birds chirping from their treetops, the wet of the pavement creating footsteps in their wake.

She was her own person, she always had been. Growing up with happily married parents, her mother who had grown up as a pogue, and her father a kook. Elise was an in-between-er, if you will. The couple built their colorful cottage like home right in the middle of the two parts, one side of the house in perfect view of the ocean, and the other able to see the bends of the marsh through the trees.

Elise Brady was smart, and followed her own thoughts and believes without any others interruption. She listened to the music she wanted to, the organized her room and intertwined different colors into everything she put together, dressed in comfy clothing rather than dressing up and she still looked out together. She made herself and her friends matching bracelets with their own charms of small stones and fabric. She kept her hair of its natural waves and never wore makeup, she never believed to change herself for others. She only looked out for them. She was one with the sky, looking down upon the cities and civilians to see who was doing right and wrong, and how they could use a little light in their day. She observed, but never judged. She guided lost one's towards the light without any pressure. The girl would wrap her arms around her loved ones who needed it the most and held them til the next sun woke.

She was the orange in the sunset sky, the purple that twisted its way through the colors, making the view even more unique, even more beautiful.

Elise Brady was everything Sarah Cameron wasn't. Because she was herself. And she was soon to be everything Topper Thornton realized he ever wanted.

The boy always desired to find a beautiful woman to call his own, to twist her in the rain and hold her hand with most delicacy as he led her through crowds. He imagined pulling the chair out for her and wrapping his coat around her what it grew cold. He'd come to her and not have to say a single word, her just knowing how to cheer him up. They'd laugh until they cried, cried until they couldn't any longer, and talk for hours as it only felt like minutes. Topper Thornton was a puppy dog in love. He loved more than he recieved, head over heels blinded by the infatuation he carried for someone. Sometimes being the wrong ones, and other times— one's not given the chance. He would protect her from the harsh winds life gave, kiss her until her skin was numb, brush her hair behind her ear as she slept, and admire the light in her eyes as she looked to the stars, cherishing them just as he did.