luke patterson X F!OC

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔 AVAILABLE
𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔    Julie and the Phantoms ; Season 1
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕        Luke Patterson
𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆                  Nellie Korbin
𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎             Sofia Bryant

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                     AVAILABLE 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔      Julie and the Phantoms ; Season 1𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕          Luke Patterson𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆                  Nellie Korbin 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎             Sofia Bryant

Best Friends to Boy Falls First to Eventual Lovers

𝐓𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 was never a time where she would be seen without a smile on her face. Even if she was in a bad mood, maybe even sad, Nellie was the type of person who would push down her feelings so others wouldn't have to worry about her. She never once failed to make others happy, which resulted her in being happy herself.

Nellie loved life. She loved how it made her fell. She loved the euphoria of knowing it was another day with another opportunity, the nice-calming breeze of the California air, the people. The brunette was the soothing feeling that others felt when in her presence. Always positive no matter the situation, her bright and contagious smile, her words, her actions. Nellie Korbin was the light that shown through darkness. If one thing was true— the girl was an happy girl who lived a happy life.

Now when it came to her relationship with the Parker Lowe . . . that's when people think of the girl differently. Parker, being a jock and all, was at the top of the social-ladder at their High School. Always starting in football games, attending the parties; though with a charming smile that could land him anywhere in life, he landed a relationship with the Nellie Korbin. But with being popular, it came with choices . . . and opportunities. And with being the most popular guy in school, he took those, and not just for his own delight. Parties led to talking to girls, leading to kissing and even hooking up . . . and none of them were the brown-eyes beauty so many adored.

Some people thought she didn't know or just didn't notice the actions that were being taken . . . but she knew. She knew what he did. She knew the girls it was with. She knew everything, yet she still loved him just as much. Nellie believed in destiny and fate and love, and being with an attractive boy who even after every time he did those things, he came back to her . . . always.

Nellie Korbin was blinded by love. The love she felt towards Parker and the love her best friend felt for her.

Being best friends with a band had its perks. And with being musically talented as well, more like a prodigy, meant she bonded even more with the group of boys. Whenever they rehearsed, she'd be right there with them, playing the piano, any instrument really, and helping Luke write songs. Whenever they booked gigs, she was right there to cheer her boys on. When one was sick, she'd fill their place for the time being. The group of 4 boys, consisting of Luke, Alex, Reggie, and Bobby, loved the girl with all their hearts. They saw the true potential the girl stored, but only showed it regularly during the schools music programs. And knowing that she rocks everything she tries when it comes to music, Sunset Curve performs with a 5th member the night of performing The Orpheum.

NOTES

She's in a Toxic Relationship that's Blinding Her from Seeing a guy who Truly Cares about her. A person that has been by her side Every Step of the way.

After they Die, he Finally gets to Probe to the Girl of His Dreams just how Perfect she is and can Live, well, Haunt, happily With Him.