xander harris X F!OC

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔 AVAILABLE
𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔     Buffy the Vampire Slayer ; Seasons ?—?
𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕    Xander Harris
𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆              Tracy "Trace" Morrison
𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎         young Mädchen Amick

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔                    AVAILABLE 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘; 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔     Buffy the Vampire Slayer ; Seasons ?—?𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕         Xander Harris𝒐𝒄 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆                  Tracy "Trace" Morrison𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎             young ...

Strangers to Admirers to Lovers

𝐒𝒉𝒆 just wanted her job at the local diner to run smoothly. Nothing bad could come from a job in order to help her mother with the bills. Or saving her and her little brother from foster care, she wanted him to have a semi-normal life. Maybe one where they could have a dog in the future.

She never expected a night shift to go horribly wrong . . .
Dishes flying across the room, doors busting in, glass shattering, fear and adrenaline radiating off her smooth skin. She couldn't die, no, she was only seventeen. Too young too die, there were so many things she hadn't done yet. As soon as she lost hope, a light seemed to shine in the room. Something— someone, rescuing her from the monster pinning her down to the floor. It's like he'd done this many times before.

She gasped for air at the sudden release, taking a minute to regain strength from where she sat. Looking up to her rescuer, meeting with chocolate brown eyes, a strand of hair covering a corner of his left. He had been to the diner some times before, she knew. However, she didn't know he had always been admiring her from afar, all those times. How she smiled politely to even the rudest of customers, such as queen bee, Cordelia Chase— to the kindest, shyest of souls like his best friend Willow Rosenberg. He witnessed her kindness, comfort, and warmth for ages it seemed. But he never had the courage to potentially ruin something nonexistent. Embarrassment and self-conscience of his outgoing personality.

Saving her life was at random timing, as he hadn't prepared his words for the moment he'd finally approach her. Apparently he did something right, as she went straight into his arms after seeing the worry in his eyes. He could only thank the times where he watched Buffy train, letting him do exactly what he was able to do in the moment.

He swooped in and saved the damsel in distress. From that night onward, they didn't seem to leave the others side. Tracy found security in the boy who saved her life, and every time he looked at the beautiful girl, it reminded him that he was stronger than he had always though of himself, feelings he'd never felt before. She made him feel important and needed. She made him feel loved.
She made him out to be the hero in her story.