Ch 309: She Can Have My Heart

Start from the beginning

"Because I forgot."

"Forgot what?"

Why are girls so hard to understand?

Liz spoke just loud enough for Lin Ye to hear "I forgot, if you were a person who was afraid of danger, you wouldn't have me now."

Lin Ye was startled by this.

"So, I'm sorry," Liz stretched out her hand and took the white amulet from Lin Ye, "In Rhodes Island, anyone can question you, but I won't. I'll fix this and hope I can help you next time."

Lin Ye opened his mouth slightly, he wanted to say something, but he didn't know what to say at that moment.

He looked at Liz. There was only one thought in his mind.

She's finally growing up.

Although this view was very strange, after all, from the perspective of physical development, Liz was already an adult. Moreover, it has only been more than half a year since the moment he last saw her. Why did such a "farther like" emotion rise in his heart?

What the hell, I don't even have a girlfriend yet. Am I going to be an old father this fast?

Lin Ye's facial expression showed many emotions on it; proudness, confusion, and other emotions that could not be described with words alone His eyes become moist somehow.

Liz noticed that Lin Ye's expression was a little weird, and asked with some confusion, "Pineapple... Lin Ye, what's wrong?"

"No-Nothing?" Lin Ye still felt that his eyes were a little sore. So, he moved his head to the side to hide his teary eyes and said "It's probably because I ate the rice ball with lotus seed paste in it just now that Biscuit made. Maybe it caused me some illness".

"Nonsense, you didn't eat that rice ball at all," Liz corrected him, "And her name is Hibiscus."

"And who now cares about these unimportant things!" He smirked.

Liz pursed her lips.

Slowly the atmosphere became less tense.

"You just said that your sword can absorb my power?" Liz looked at Maple beside Lin Ye with some curiosity, "And it can also cause some special effects?"

"Well. It's not the ability, it's the nature to be precise," Lin Ye said, "The nature of your Sanctuary can negate spells, so after Maple absorbs its nature it also gains the property of negating spells."

"There is such a weapon..." Liz seemed surprised and said with an amazed expression, "The outside world is really amazing."

"There is a real God outside there, so it shouldn't be that surprising."

"So that means you only tried this on Sanctuary, right?" Liz looked at the white talisman in her hand and then thought of something. She then asked Lin Ye, "Where's Sister Shining's talisman? Her Creed Field is more powerful than my Sanctuary."

He pulled out the back amulet from his waist. Lin Ye looked at both of them and said, "I don't know about that, because I had already used it up before I could try it out Maple."

"Then give me the other one too," Liz stretched out her hand to Lin Ye," When Sister Shining comes back, I'll bring it to her so that she can recharge it."

"..." Lin Ye returned the black amulets to Liz, "I just don't know if I'll still be here when both of the talismans are recharged"

"Are you going out again? Who are you looking for this time?"

Lin Ye didn't want to hide it from Liz and said "Skadi."

"Skadi? Isn't she very strong? I heard that she and Sister Shining are not so different power-wise," Liz asked, "Such a powerful person, does she still need you?"

Lin Ye smiled "Don't say that. I am still strong in my own way".

Liz was silent for a while and replied "Tomorrow I will give Sanctuary to you. As for Sister Shining's, I don't know if she will back soon."

"It's enough for me," Lin Ye said with a smile.

Even though Lin Ye didn't know why Liz's attitude change just now, he didn't care about it too much now. He is just glad that she isn't mad at him anymore.

After lunch, Lin Ye sent Liz back to the medical department, and then he lingered back to his office.

During this period, he was thinking about Liz. Since Maple can absurd the effects of negative spells within Sanctuary's range after absorption, what would happen if Maple were too absurd Shining's Creed Field. Would the blade become black?

With how little time he has, the only thing that he can improve for himself is Maple. Then the question is now how or better yet who can help him with that.

Lin Ye was a little bit troubled.

When he returned to his office, he saw Ptilopsis waiting for him in the office.

"This is rare," Lin Ye couldn't help but say "I can still see you come to work."

Ptilopsis replied, "Operator Ptilopsis never misses work here."

"You're just too embarrassed to admit it..." Lin Ye was about to tease her but stopped when he suddenly saw a black box on his desk, "What is that?"

Ptilopsis shook her head, "Operator Ptilopsis does not know. This package seems to be for you, Doctor Lin Ye."

"For me?" Lin Ye walked to the box and saw a note on it.

"This is for your gun. It took some time to collect such a large quantity. From now on, we don't owe each other, Swire."

Lin Ye immediately understand what was in the box. But it still made him excited.

He took a deep breath. Lin Ye then slowly opened the box.

Then, the whole box popped out in front of his eyes.

At this moment, Lin Ye had only one thought in his heart,

If it was not hard for me to fall in love with anyone, she can already have my heart right now.

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Draft by Jaq

Proofread by SM

Edit by Jaq