60

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 60:

    "What." Shunen put his hands on the desk behind him, met Xie Ruhe's eyes, and then quickly lowered his gaze, like a puppy looking up to the owner, "No, no, that's what my mother said... "

    Xie Ruhe stared at her quietly, without speaking.

    His breath is close at hand, warm and hot, with the astringent taste of Chinese medicine, and more of the clear mint taste.

    Shunian swallowed, and explained in a low voice: "I really didn't think so before." Xie Ruhe stood up straight and gave a faint hum.

    The milk in the pot began to mist white, Xie Ruhe turned off the fire. Looking sideways, he noticed that Shunen's expression was still stunned. He also stunned, and reached out and touched her head: "I know."

    He could see it.

    At that time, all her thoughts were very simple, what she said was what she said, she would never do anything that she felt was wrong, and she would not even have a thought.

    It is impossible to have any other thoughts about yourself.

    Xie Ruhe picked up the pot, bypassed Shunian, and walked in the direction of the restaurant.

    Shunian consciously followed behind him, like a little tail. She climbed to the chair next to her and sat down, watching Xie Ruhe pour milk into the cup, and said dullly: "It used to be, I really just want you to grow taller."

    "..."

    Compared to other classmates with average relationships , Shunen must be more concerned about Xie Ruhe. She worries that Xie Ruhe's height will be surpassed by other boys who are shorter than him, because he does not have enough nutrition and loses in acquired conditions.

    Shunen would feel unfair.

    She didn't pay much attention to what Xie Ruhe would think.

    I just couldn't help but want to be nice to him, without considering whether he would feel uncomfortable because of the things he got without work, even if he brought him only two boxes of inexpensive milk.

    Now that I think about it, add the sentence I just said.

    Shunian began to fret.

    Shunian felt that words like "little white face" did not sound good.

    Shunen also felt unhappy when Deng Qingyu said that before and argued with her several times. Shunian did not dare to tell Xie Ruhe about this, because he was afraid that he would be unhappy after hearing it.

    After all, at that time, Xie Ruhe's family conditions were indeed not very good.

    At that age who likes to compare and show off, Xie Ruhe wears the same shoes all year round. He doesn't seem to have any clothes other than school uniforms. What I eat is just plain white rice.

    The simplicity is distressing.

    Just pour out the last drop of milk in the pot.

    Xie Ruhe glanced at her and asked casually: "Then do you think I am tall enough now?

    "

    Shunen said honestly: "It's very high." Xie Ruhe raised his eyebrows slightly, and he seemed to be in a good mood. Afterwards, he moved the two cups of milk to a place far away from Shunian and told: "Don't drink first, don't drink milk on an empty stomach."