18

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 18

    Shunian did not expect that he cared so much about other people's opinions, and didn't know what to say, so he could only quietly comfort him: "She should be joking."

    Xie Ruhe looked at her with his eyes.     Shunen

    continued: "Don't care too much."

Xie Ruhe was silent for a few seconds, not knowing why the conclusion became he minded.

    But Xie Ruhe didn't know how to explain, "...Okay."

    Shunen didn't reply to Lin Qiqi either. He put the phone back in his bag and didn't dare to take it out again. She didn't continue to rest, and after relaxing her throat, she continued to practice again.

    Until five o'clock in the afternoon, Shunen went into the studio to record several times, and the effect was slightly better than before.

    Xie Ruhe is still catching her bad things, straightforward and serious, and doesn't know how to tactfully. But Shunian felt that his harsh method was very good, at least he was really slowly filling in his shortcomings.

    Because of the good results of the exercises, the study time is longer than yesterday.

    What interrupted them was a phone call from Fang Wencheng to Xie Ruhe.

    Shunen entered the state, and then looked at the time, only to find that it was past seven o'clock. Accompanied by the emptiness in the abdomen, the dryness in the throat. She picked up the water bottle and took a drink.

    Shunian didn't know what Fang Wencheng said.

    After Xie Ruhe answered the call, it didn't take long for him to tell her, "Let's do this today." Shunian said

    hello.

    The two packed up their things and left the living room. Fang Wencheng was in the living room at this time, and freshly cooked dishes were placed on the dining table, with a faint fragrance lingering around his face.

    Following the window, Shunen saw the dark sky outside, and did not continue to delay time: "Then I will go back first. Thank you Teacher Ahe today."

    Xie Ruhe responded in a low voice.

    Shunian said goodbye to the two of them and walked in the direction of the hallway.

    Xie Ruhe didn't speak, looking at the food on the table. Then, he raised his eyes to Fang Wencheng.

    Noting the look in his eyes, Fang Wencheng became nervous. He didn't understand what he was trying to express. He hesitated to guess: "Teacher, do you think it's too late, let me send Miss

    Shunian back?" "..." Xie Ruhe's voice Very low and flirty, "Do I mean this?"

    Shunen stopped, only to hear what Fang Wencheng said. She didn't want to trouble him, and turned her back and refused: "No, I'll just go back by myself. Thank you."

    It happened to meet Xie Ruhe's eyes.

    Only one second.

    He lowered his eyes, did not continue with the words just now, and said "Go and send it" again, then turned the wheelchair towards the dining table.

    Fang Wencheng nodded, and walked towards the entrance, and said

    to Shunian, "It's late, I'll send you back." Shunian glanced in the direction of Xie Ruhe.