12

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 12

    Shunen has always been easy to believe what others say. Because of Xie Ruhe's words, she even came up with a small thought without knowing it. She felt that she had performed supernormally this time. The five tones were no longer incomplete and her singing was no longer out of tune.

    Sang a song of the sound of nature.

    But when Shunian looked up and noticed the expressions of other people in the control room, he knew that he was wrong.

    The atmosphere became more subtle.

    Soon, Li Qing used the microphone in the control room to say: "Get ready, and the play

    will begin in a while." Then he cut off the dialogue system with the recording studio.

    Through the glass window, Shunian could see that the men standing next to Xie Ruhe began to speak, obviously emotional, as if they couldn't believe what he said.

    Noting the mouth shape of one of them, Shunen could guess that he was imitating the way she sang just now. Her scalp was numb, she felt ashamed to the extreme, and she stopped looking there.

    Shunian let his mind go, watching the content of the script, and gradually entered the play.

    This character is a girl suffering from cancer, an orphan, dull and cheerful. In front of other people, he is always positive, like a little sun. Even for her, death is close at hand.

    In this scene, a girl called her friend after her condition worsened, and she learned that her ex-boyfriend had started a new relationship.

    Li Qing's voice came from the earphones: "Okay,

    let's get started." Shunen nodded, cleared her throat, and slightly put on makeup on her voice, and found the voice she felt best suited for the role. Speaking is crisp and clear, I can hear that she is a lively girl who lacks roots.

    In front of her friends, she was still heartless and noisy when she heard the news.

    "It's too much! How long did you break up with me!"

    "It must be ugly, that girl must be ugly, absolutely, without exception, it must be ugly."

    "...This is so beautiful, I want to go and get her." For

    a long time, it was the girl who hung up the phone and sat alone in the room for a long time.

    "It's okay, there's nothing to worry about." The girl chuckled, the ending trembling, "You don't need to drag him anymore." After the

    audition ended, Shunen bowed towards the control room. When he raised his eyes again, he happened to meet Xie Ruhe in the control room. Compared to his lazy appearance just now, his expression became obviously stiff at this moment.

    The pupil color is very dark. It's like a black cloth, with no light.

    Shunian thought he deserved it too badly, but looking at the expressions of other people, it didn't seem to be the case.

    Because Xie Ruhe reacted completely differently from others, Shunen was really puzzled. But there was no time to think about it. She took off the earphones and went out of the recording studio.

    Only a few people did not audition.

    Several people came up to ask her, with a curious look, and asked: "Did