29

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 29

    Upon hearing this, Shunen looked down at the script again. I don't know if it was because she knew the position in advance, she always felt that as long as she looked over, the first line she saw was this line.

    It is an extremely eye-catching position.

    Shunen felt a little strange.

    But it doesn't seem to be strange.

    She and Xie Ruhe have always got along like this.

    It used to be like this, now maybe because they haven't seen each other for a long time, or because they have grown up, the two have a little bit of life, but in fact they haven't changed much.

    But compared to before, Shunian felt that Xie Ruhe seemed to be a little different.

    She couldn't tell the details.

    Even with it, I felt something was wrong.

    Shunian wanted to ask him, but didn't know what to ask him, so he had to give up. Thinking of what he said just now, her fingertips slid down and moved to the line: "This sentence you just said?"

    Xie Ruhe's gaze was still outside the window. Hearing Shunen's words, he reached out and touched the roots of his ears, before leaning over, glanced at a distance, and gave an inaudible hum.

    "This is not my line." Shunen lowered his eyes, thought about it, and started to commit an occupational disease. "But this shouldn't be said. This scene is a man chasing a girl. This boy chased this girl for a long time. His character is It’s very clear. This sentence has been said many times. You should use a more brisk tone. But what you just said was too blunt."

    "..."

    Shunen analyzed it seriously: "You are more like the first time. The tone of confession."

    Xie Ruhe's complexion became stiff, as if someone had seen his mind, and turned his face unnaturally.

    Shunian thought of her past dubbing experience and what the teacher and director taught her, and said to herself: "The big boy's voice is a brighter and brisk one. You have to open your mouth and lift your soft palate. Probably. Like

    this-- " Xie Ruhe said: "What. " After Shunen

    adjusted, he suddenly said: "I like you!"

    Xie Ruhe was stunned, his eyelashes moved, and his peach blossom eyes bend slightly, with a shallow arc. The emotions are not exposed, and it is difficult to be detected: "Yeah."

    "The voice will sound a little brighter." After that, Shunen looked at him, "Try it."

    "Huh?"

    Shunen said again: " You try it."

    "..." Xie Ruhe paused, and didn't react for a while, "try what."

    "Just to brighten the voice. Lift the soft palate, it is the position behind the load." Shunian suddenly remembered, " You should know this? You taught me how to sing high notes before."

    Xie Ruhe nodded dullly: "Yeah ." Shunen

    got interested and handed him the script: "Then you try, dubbing is fun."

    Noting the look in her expectant eyes, Xie Ruhe took the script, cleared her throat, and read the next line of the line she just said jerkily: "Do you want to eat?" The