25

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 25

    Soon, a woman came over, who seemed to be Ke Yiqing's assistant. She was originally sitting in the corner, with an ordinary appearance and low sense of presence, and Shunen didn't notice her either.

    The assistant glared at Ke Yiqing, as if to beckon her to shut up quickly.

    After that, the assistant stretched out his hand to pull Ke Yiqing up, and said with a smile to Shunian: "I'm sorry, don't mind too much. Yiqing likes to joke, and can't grasp the degree."

    Shunian said, "It's okay. "

    Helped the ideal, and then euphemistically said: "I hope you don't take those little silly remarks just now."

    Shunen could understand what she meant: "I know."

    After speaking, the assistant's expression is still not pretty, Ke Yiqing took it outside the shed. Ke Yiqing struggled for a few seconds, and only added solemnly in front of her: "I have never chased anyone, absolutely not."

    "..." The assistant held back his anger and dragged her away.

    Shunian stared blankly at her being dragged away.

    Recalling what Ke Yiqing said just now, Shunen probably managed to find three loopholes.

    The first is that Ahe called yesterday to accompany him on his birthday. This sounds fake, because Xie Ruhe's birthday has been more than half a month.

    The second is that Xie Ruhe is ugly, even if it is an aesthetic difference, she doesn't think he can be classified as ugly.

    There is a more reluctant one.

    Ke Yiqing said that Xu Zeyuan had a good-looking face and was not good at singing. But Shunian thinks that these two should be reversed.

    Shunian didn't think he had any prejudices, but in the entertainment industry, Xu Zeyuan's appearance was not good, he could only say that he was delicate, but his singing was really good.

    Shunian didn't know why Ke Yiqing said this in front of her for no reason.

    What a strange person. she thinks.

    It was another day of tossing till late.

    Shunian said goodbye to the others and left the recording studio. Tomorrow she will start recording. She plans to do more homework and go back to see the actress who played the second female role in filming in the past, and listen to the actor's voice.

    At this time, the subway has been suspended.

    There is a bus stop nearby. Shunian can take the bus, and the last bus is until one o'clock in the morning. She didn't worry, and walked over slowly.

    Because of work, she often walks on the street so late.

    At first, Shunen was very scared. As long as someone approached her, she would immediately take out the wolf spray from her bag, thinking about calling the police all the time. Because of her sensitive mind, she always feels that someone is following her.

    In this case, Shunian met He You several times.

    When he first heard her talk about it, He You paid much attention to this issue, and for a long time he didn't take it to heart.

    Shunian wondered whether to buy a car. She got her driver's license in her freshman year, but she hasn't driven much since. And she actually doesn't have much money on her hand now.