31

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 31

    Hearing this, Xie Ruhe lowered his eyes and recalled the appearance of Shunen again. He couldn't believe his guess, and muttered like he was talking to himself: "Psychology..."

    "But it may be her family's book." Fang Wencheng just reported it without thinking too much. "It may also be that

    Shunen is interested in this aspect, or which role he played before is related to psychology." Xie Ruhe suddenly remembered his birthday.

    After Shunian talked to him a bunch of positive words, something suddenly appeared.

    She was still very positive, but her emotions dropped in an instant, as if it was something that would make her feel very unhappy when she mentioned it.

    ——"Actually, I am also sick, and I am trying to treat the disease."

    And after he asked, she hid her emotions again, as if she didn't want him to know. She

    calmly said to him: "I have a cold." Xie Ruhe also believed it, and then asked Fang Wencheng to buy her a large bag of cold medicine.

    But it doesn't seem to be that way.

    What really makes her feel unhappy should be a more serious matter. It was something that made her feel hard to tell, she didn't want to tell anyone, and she never showed the slightest sign in front of him.

    Xie Ruhe's Adam's apple rolled and suddenly said: "Turn around." When he

    returned home, Shunen checked the doors and windows as usual, and went straight into the room. She curled up in the bottom of the bed with no expression on her face, fixedly looking in a certain direction, as if in a daze.

    Her mind was in a mess, and hundreds of pictures emerged.

    I don't know how long it took, Shunen said softly.

    "I don't want to go out anymore."

    At the same time, the doorbell rang at the entrance.

    Shunen raised his head dullly, his eyes were hollow, and there was no movement to open the door.

    But the door bell kept on, ringing every few seconds for more than ten minutes. Shunen's eyelashes moved, her face pale and bloodless, she sat up blankly.

    The doorbell is still ringing.

    Shunian returned to his senses, and his sanity gradually returned. She breathed calmly, walked slowly to the door, and looked warily along the cat's eyes.

    The lights in the corridor are very bright, and the warm yellow tones soften the man's face. He didn't seem to be impatient for this long time of no response, just a little more worried.

    Shunian paused, and immediately opened the door: "Why are you here?"

    Shunian's house was a staircase room.

    Even if it only has to climb nine steps, Shunian knew that it was extremely difficult for Xie Ruhe. He was not in a wheelchair, supported on crutches with both hands, and Fang Wencheng was not seen beside him.

    Forgetting the time the doorbell rang just now, Xie Ruhe has been standing here for more than ten minutes.

    It had already passed twelve o'clock at this time, and the temperature at night seemed to be freezing, turning into countless invisible blades, cutting the skin, bringing extremely clear coolness.