13

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 13

    Fang Wencheng has not had a good life recently.

    After Xie Ruhe turned to the scene and concentrated on creating, most of the singers or record companies came to the door. Fang Wencheng usually helps him deal with copyright matters, and hasn't done this for a long time.

    Xie Ruhe said "just find one", probably because the requirements are not high.

    But Fang Wencheng didn't dare to treat this as a trivial matter. After careful selection, he recommended several female singers that have become popular recently, but Xie Ruhe rejected them all.

    In the end, Xie Ruhe even started a fire, taunting: "So obedient? Are you looking for it casually?"

    Fang Wen suffered a lot.

    And Ji Xinghuai's suggestion to let Xie Ruhe meet Shunian as much as possible. Although Fang Wencheng didn't quite understand it, he had thought of implementing it. He had never done such a thing before, and it was still a little difficult to do, but he was also making plans seriously.

    Shunen is a voice actor.

    Fang Wencheng got a rough idea of ​​her work and rest. He went to the shed at 12 noon and left the shed at 12 o'clock every day. Either eating and drinking are resolved in the shed or at home. There is almost no other entertainment.

    Life is boring and regular.

    This has one thing in common with Xie Ruhe's profession.

    Both of them take the studio as their home, and spend most of their lives in the recording studio.

    Finding this point, Fang Wencheng became excited, and felt that this could be used as an entry point to create opportunities for them to meet, so that it seemed natural and not embarrassing.

    After planning for a few days, Fang Wencheng suddenly found that it was useless.

    Since the audition that day, Xie Ruhe has not gone out after returning from the recording studio in the north of the city. Fang Wencheng couldn't think of any reason to let him go out, because his home has a private recording studio.

    Rehabilitation is done at home, and work is also done at home. Even the occasional checkups that I would go to the hospital, I didn't want to go again. It is a very obvious meaning.

    He is unwilling to go out.

    Fang Wencheng decided to give up and took the initiative to call Ji Xinghuai to talk about Xie Ruhe's recent state, and he admitted his incompetence in shame.

    Ji Xinghuai thought for a moment, and asked: "How did Ahe meet Shunen before?"

    Fang Wencheng said: "Huajing has to choose the second female voice actor and has an audition. The young master asked him to write the theme The song was sung by the second female voice actors, so I went there too."

    Ji

    Xinghuai was straightforward: "Then let Shunian sing the song." Fang Wencheng was startled, his voice stumbled: "This is not suitable, Miss Shu sings... You can’t sing well."

    "Isn't it better?" Ji

    Xinghuai said, "Let Ahe teach her by hand." Fang Wencheng tried his best to persuade her, "Master should think so. So I didn’t plan to choose her."