54

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
54.Chapter 54

    Shunian didn't take a shower last night, just changed clothes.

    Although she hardly sweats in winter and doesn't smell much on her body, she was touched by a stranger last night. Shunian felt uncomfortable all over, and he hesitated to ask Xie Ruhe to take a bath.

    Xie Ruhe took her a clean sweater and told her not to let the wound touch water.

    Shunian said hello, and walked into the master bedroom's bathroom with his clothes. The space inside is very spacious, and compared with ordinary bathrooms, there are more supporting facilities.

    Seeing those facilities, she looked a little startled.

    He quickly recovered, lowered his head, and slowly took off his clothes.

    Shunen's movements are cautious, afraid of getting wounds on his neck. Without a change of underwear and underwear, she can only continue to wear this set and go home later to get clean ones.

    She turned on the shower and sprinkled warm water on her body.

    The bathroom is full of light, and the white light makes Shunen feel more secure. The smell of shower gel around is familiar and good. It's the smell of Xie Ruhe.

    Thinking of the few words I just said to him, and the sentence "no hints" that he calmly replied.

    Shunen was a little hot.

    She didn't want to be alone, she just turned off the water after rushing her body, and applied shampoo to her hair. The next second, Shunen suddenly heard a soft water drop sound in his ear.

    Patter.

    Patter.

    Shunen's movements stopped, and he looked up and saw small drops of water converging from the shower head and falling to the ground. She stared in the air and became anxious inexplicably, and a sense of fear came to her mind.

    It seems that the next moment, the door next to it will be opened from the outside, and then someone will come in.

    Shunen opened the shower breathlessly.

    The slow and clear sound of water droplets turned into a rushing sound of water.

    Shunen quickly washed the shampoo off her body, put on her clothes without even applying shower gel, and went out of the bathroom. Her hair was dripping with water, dyeing her clothes wet, and the ground was also wet.

    Xie Ruhe was not seen in the room.

    When he went out to the living room, Shunen still didn't see him.

    But small movements can be heard in the kitchen.

    Shunen walked over barefoot, quietly.

    Xie Ruhe was standing in front of the induction cooker, with his eyes downcast and conscientious, stirring with a spoon in his hand. He looked over as if he had noticed her from the corner of his eye.

    Noting that she was drenched all over, Xie Ruhe walked towards her and asked, "Why don't you come out again without a towel." Shunen

    's lips were tight, and he was silent.

    "You wait a minute." Xie Ruhe led her to the sofa, then returned to the room and took a towel. Soon, he returned to Shunian, raised his hand to help her wipe her hair, and whispered, "What's the matter?"