27

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 27:

    Upon hearing this, Shunian     looked at the rehabilitation doctor and asked hesitantly: "Do you usually encourage him like this?" The rehabilitation doctor raised his eyebrows and smiled ambiguously at Xie Ruhe: "Yes."

    "..." Xie Ruhe The eyelids moved slightly, and the lips were pursed, without saying anything.

    Shunen thought about it, and suddenly pointed to the position between the parallel bars: "Can I stand here?" The

    rehabilitation doctor said, "Of course."

    Then Shunen walked up and was about three steps away from Xie Ruhe. The position stopped. Her expression was serious, as if she was carrying out this matter as work.

    "Just three steps, one, two, three..." Shunen lowered his head and tapped his finger three times, then looked at Xie Ruhe, "You come here, I will encourage you."

    The tone of the following sentence, It was exactly the same as when Xie Ruhe tried to lure him with sugar in order to let Xie Ruhe send her home every day after encountering the pervert.

    Xie Ruhe was taken aback and nodded subconsciously.

    Although after repeated training, he can stand without supporting anything for about a minute. But without relying on things and taking three steps, Xie Ruhe still can't do it at this stage.

    He held the parallel bars with his hands, and when he was ready, his upper and lower limbs worked hard at the same time.

    There is a tingling and painful sensation in the thigh.

    Xie Ruhe's sweat fell down, his masseter muscles tightened, his upper body was tight, and he seemed to exert his whole body strength. The muscle lines were straightened and tightened, and the blue veins could be seen prominently.

    He exhaled slowly, letting go of his mind.

    Because of his state, Shunen became nervous and watched his movements with bated breath.

    Xie Ruhe's movements were slow, and there was even a feeling of stagnation in the picture. After a while, he lifted his left foot slightly and moved a step forward with difficulty.

    For ordinary people, an action that couldn't be easier, for him, it was extremely difficult.

    Shunen's nose was inexplicably sore.

    Xie Ruhe breathed again, and after adjusting, began to raise his right foot.

    The second step.

    The steps moved very little.

    The three-step distance Shunen just calculated is about 1.5 meters. But at this moment Xie Ruhe took two steps, but it was less than half a meter. The distance between the two seemed to have not shortened at all.

    After the second step, Xie Ruhe's face turned pale, as if he was enduring some great pain.

    He closed his eyes and said hoarsely, "Sorry, it hurts..."

    He couldn't take the third step.

    Obviously, he was only one step away from the goal, but it was a distance he couldn't walk desperately.

    At the same time, the rehabilitation doctor moved the chair over and said: "Take a rest, don't practice." The

    next moment, Shunen suddenly took a step forward, as if to complete the unfinished step for him. She leaned over, stood on tiptoe, hugged him gently, and patted his back with her palms, with a soothing touch.