57

return
Lose to like
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
in
small
Chapter 57:

    Shunian was in the quilt, and there was no movement in an instant. Because of the emptiness of her whole body, she had no sense of security, and subconsciously put her hands on his chest.

    The quilt is not thick, and the white light can be seen faintly.

    She still didn't react a bit, looking at Xie Ruhe, whose quilt was pasted into a black ball in her vision, carefully asked: "What are you going to take, am I blocking you..."

    Xie Ruhe's movements seemed to stop after hearing this. , But it didn't last long, it was as fast as an illusion of Shunen. He didn't answer, and walked out holding her.

    Shunen still wants to ask.

    Soon, she noticed her state at the moment.

    He was wrapped in a quilt, shrunk into a small ball, and held by him like an object.

    Shunen closed his mouth instantly.

    Xie Ruhe carried her to the bed in another room.

    When his feet fell to the ground, his body was no longer weightless, and Shunen's body was not as tight as it was just now. Holding her breath, she pulled the quilt down and saw Xie Ruhe standing next to her blankly.

    He picked up the quilt from her and put it on the chair aside.

    "The quilt is wet." Xie Ruhe put the towel around her neck on her head, "Don't cover it, change it to a new one."

    Shunian followed his movements and looked at the quilt with a dazed expression. In the next second, she lowered her head and saw her wet clothes on her body.

    She had just finished the shower, and because of panic and fear, she jumped into bed without using a towel at all and hid herself in the bed. There was still dripping water on his hair and body.

    Maybe the sheets in the room over there were also wet by her.     Shunen said

    , stumbling and apologizing: "I'm sorry..."

Xie Ruhe took out a new quilt from the closet, tilted his head and asked: "I'm sorry."

    She hung her head, her voice was as low as dust. .

    "I'm too troublesome."

    Xie Ruhe stood there for a while, then threw the quilt on the bed and sat down in front of her. His Adam's apple rolled, his eyes lowered, playing with her little hands.

    Shunian wanted to retract his hand, and he immediately increased his strength to stop her from moving.

    Shunian didn't move anymore.

    This room has probably not been used much. Although it is clean, it looks empty. There is nothing but the necessary furniture. The area is also half smaller than Xie Ruhe's room.

    Neither of them took the initiative to speak, it was as quiet as if they could hear the sound of the air.

    After saying that sentence, Xie Ruhe stopped speaking.

    Shunen was a little embarrassed.

    I always felt that he was probably brewing something, maybe it was something that made it difficult for him to speak, that's why he was silent for so long. It also made this atmosphere too serious.